Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Bountiful Blessings”! I really have SO much to be thankful for in my life and definitely have been blessed! So, it is with a grateful heart that I made this card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Blackberry Bliss cardstock, embossed with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder.
- Two strips of 1 x 5-1/2 Plaid Tidings Designer Paper were added to the left side.
- The Crumb Cake cardstock was cut with the Tasteful Labels Die, then stamped with the leaf from Banner Year in Crumb Cake Ink.
- Three pumpkins from Banner Year were stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink and the stems with Garden Green Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then hand-cut and added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Banner Year was stamped with Garden Green Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Tasteful Label Die, then tucked under the pumpkins with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Champagne Rhinestone was added to one of the pumpkins.
Love this fun card and the Banner Year stamp set! I’ve gotten a LOT of use out of it! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC