Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Bountiful Blessings”! I really have SO much to be thankful for in my life and definitely have been blessed! So, it is with a grateful heart that I made this card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Blackberry Bliss cardstock, embossed with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder.
- Two strips of 1 x 5-1/2 Plaid Tidings Designer Paper were added to the left side.
- The Crumb Cake cardstock was cut with the Tasteful Labels Die, then stamped with the leaf from Banner Year in Crumb Cake Ink.
- Three pumpkins from Banner Year were stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink and the stems with Garden Green Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then hand-cut and added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Banner Year was stamped with Garden Green Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Tasteful Label Die, then tucked under the pumpkins with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Champagne Rhinestone was added to one of the pumpkins.
Love this fun card and the Banner Year stamp set! I’ve gotten a LOT of use out of it! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: F6P9Q2NK