This week’s theme for our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop is “cards with polka dots”. We could use polka dots we make, polka dots in designer paper, or a hybrid of the two! I LOVE polka dots! I knew the minute I saw the Dots & Spots Die in the Annual Catalog that I HAD to have it to create my own colors of polka dots!
This stamp set is so fun and so easy to create beautiful flowers! I’ve used a combination of Polished Pink and Poppy Parade Inks on my blossoms for a bright, cheery look! Wouldn’t this brighten someone’s day? They almost look real!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Polished Pink cardstock is cut with the Dots & Spots Die and added to the front.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Parakeet Party cardstock was added across the center.
- The Deckled Rectangle is stamped with the solid blossom in Polished Pink Ink and the detailed blossom with Poppy Parade Ink. The detail leaves and stems were stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink and the solid leaves with Parakeet Party Ink. Some extra blossoms and leaves were stamped the same way on scrap Basic White and cut with the Geranium Dies, then assembled on top for depth.
- Again, I’ve used the basket from Full Basket Dies, cut from Soft Suede and Crumb Cake cardstocks.
- The stake is stamped with Soft Suede Ink and the greeting with Poppy Parade Ink on Basic White and cut.
Stamp Sets: Potted Geraniums
Inks: Polished Pink, Poppy Parade, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, Parakeet Party
C/S: Basic White, Polished Pink, Poppy Parade, Parakeet Party, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Geranium Dies, Dots & Spots Die, Deckled Rectangles Die, Adhesives
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We've combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs...including a unique fun fold...and a great gift-giving 3D project - JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
We all know that dogs are a person’s best friend and Stampin’ Up!’s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!