This week’s theme for our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop is “cards with polka dots”. We could use polka dots we make, polka dots in designer paper, or a hybrid of the two! I LOVE polka dots! I knew the minute I saw the Dots & Spots Die in the Annual Catalog that I HAD to have it to create my own colors of polka dots!
This stamp set is so fun and so easy to create beautiful flowers! I’ve used a combination of Polished Pink and Poppy Parade Inks on my blossoms for a bright, cheery look! Wouldn’t this brighten someone’s day? They almost look real!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Polished Pink cardstock is cut with the Dots & Spots Die and added to the front.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Parakeet Party cardstock was added across the center.
- The Deckled Rectangle is stamped with the solid blossom in Polished Pink Ink and the detailed blossom with Poppy Parade Ink. The detail leaves and stems were stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink and the solid leaves with Parakeet Party Ink. Some extra blossoms and leaves were stamped the same way on scrap Basic White and cut with the Geranium Dies, then assembled on top for depth.
- Again, I’ve used the basket from Full Basket Dies, cut from Soft Suede and Crumb Cake cardstocks.
- The stake is stamped with Soft Suede Ink and the greeting with Poppy Parade Ink on Basic White and cut.
Stamp Sets: Potted Geraniums
Inks: Polished Pink, Poppy Parade, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, Parakeet Party
C/S: Basic White, Polished Pink, Poppy Parade, Parakeet Party, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Geranium Dies, Dots & Spots Die, Deckled Rectangles Die, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!