Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Christmas Flowers”! So many pretty flowers for Christmas…of course, Poinsettias being one of them! I love the red ones, but white is my next favorite!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Sea Foam cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Shimmer White paper was sponged with Frost White Shimmer Paint, then added to the base when dry.
- The leaves from the Poinsettia Dies were cut from Soft Sea Foam cardstock. The Poinsettia petals from Very Vanilla cardstock and adhered together.
- The stems were cut from Whisper White and Wink of Stella added for some sparkle.
- The Beaded Pearls embellishment was added to the center.
- Merry Christmas was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 3/4 x 4 piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock, then tucked under the flower.
I love how this turned out! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV