Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Christmas Flowers”! So many pretty flowers for Christmas…of course, Poinsettias being one of them! I love the red ones, but white is my next favorite!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Sea Foam cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Shimmer White paper was sponged with Frost White Shimmer Paint, then added to the base when dry.
- The leaves from the Poinsettia Dies were cut from Soft Sea Foam cardstock. The Poinsettia petals from Very Vanilla cardstock and adhered together.
- The stems were cut from Whisper White and Wink of Stella added for some sparkle.
- The Beaded Pearls embellishment was added to the center.
- Merry Christmas was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 3/4 x 4 piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock, then tucked under the flower.
I love how this turned out! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM