Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Christmas Flowers”! So many pretty flowers for Christmas…of course, Poinsettias being one of them! I love the red ones, but white is my next favorite!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Sea Foam cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Shimmer White paper was sponged with Frost White Shimmer Paint, then added to the base when dry.
- The leaves from the Poinsettia Dies were cut from Soft Sea Foam cardstock. The Poinsettia petals from Very Vanilla cardstock and adhered together.
- The stems were cut from Whisper White and Wink of Stella added for some sparkle.
- The Beaded Pearls embellishment was added to the center.
- Merry Christmas was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 3/4 x 4 piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock, then tucked under the flower.
I love how this turned out! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR