Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Christmas Flowers”! So many pretty flowers for Christmas…of course, Poinsettias being one of them! I love the red ones, but white is my next favorite!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Sea Foam cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Shimmer White paper was sponged with Frost White Shimmer Paint, then added to the base when dry.
- The leaves from the Poinsettia Dies were cut from Soft Sea Foam cardstock. The Poinsettia petals from Very Vanilla cardstock and adhered together.
- The stems were cut from Whisper White and Wink of Stella added for some sparkle.
- The Beaded Pearls embellishment was added to the center.
- Merry Christmas was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 3/4 x 4 piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock, then tucked under the flower.
I love how this turned out! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!