Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Christmas Flowers”! So many pretty flowers for Christmas…of course, Poinsettias being one of them! I love the red ones, but white is my next favorite!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Sea Foam cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Shimmer White paper was sponged with Frost White Shimmer Paint, then added to the base when dry.
- The leaves from the Poinsettia Dies were cut from Soft Sea Foam cardstock. The Poinsettia petals from Very Vanilla cardstock and adhered together.
- The stems were cut from Whisper White and Wink of Stella added for some sparkle.
- The Beaded Pearls embellishment was added to the center.
- Merry Christmas was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 3/4 x 4 piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock, then tucked under the flower.
I love how this turned out! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27