Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Christmas Gift Card Holders”. I’m excited to see what everyone comes up with for this one! I do have several people I give gift cards to and I like to dress them up a little! Since my wrapping is almost always snowman or snowflake themed (along with my Christmas cards!), I went with a snowman gift card holder, too! Isn’t he CUTE?
- The base is 4 x 10-3/4 Basic Black cardstock.
- With 10-3/4″ at top, score at 1-1/2 and 5-1/2
- With 4″ at top of Simply Scored, score at 1/2 and 3-1/2 from top to second score line ** DO NOT SCORE THE 1-1/2″ hat brim portion on each side
- Cut away the long side tabs, clip the tabs, and round the top and bottom with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Fold as shown. Add Tombow Monoadhesive to the side tabs and fold in, then under hat brim to secure.
- For gift card insert, cut Heartwarming Hugs DSP to 2-3/4 x 6-1/4
- With 6-1/4 at top, score at 1-1/2, fold flap up.
- The insert will slide into the snowman base holding the gift card.
- Face: 2-1/4 x 2-3/4 Whisper White cardstock, emboss with Winter Snow Embossing Folder, add to base.
- Eyes: 2 small buttons from All Dressed Up Dies cut from Basic Black cardstock, add to face with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Nose: 3/4 x 1-1/2, cut a triangle and add to face with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Hat trim: 1/2 x 4 Heartwarming Hugs striped DSP, adhere to hat brim
- Whisper White c/s: 3 x 3, stamp holly leaves from Christmas Gleaming stamp set with Memento Black Ink, color with Old Olive and Real Red Stampin’ Blends, hand-cut. Stamp greeting with Old Olive Ink, hand-cut. Adhere both to hat brim with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add Wink of Stella to holly.
Isn’t that just the CUTEST gift card holder? I think so! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: NMTQADBZ
We love Stampin' Up!'s new INKED & TILED STAMP SET AND PUNCH PACK BUNDLE! The stamp images have a botanical print appearance of pressed leaves and flowers! The INKED & TILED PUNCHES can be used with the all-occasion greetings, to punch out the coordinating DSP or for cool tiled backgrounds! You can go soft and neutral or bold and bright as you wish! We featured this INKED & TILED BUNDLE with the new coordinating INKED BOTANICALS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for a classically timeless design! There are step-by-step instructions for EIGHT card projects. See more details HERE!
We went bananas over Stampin' Up!'s new LITTLE MONKEY STAMP SET AND PUNCH and we know you will, too!! The LITTLE MONKEY BUNDLE has tropical elements to create a fun jungle scene! Mix and match the monkeys, punched pieces and cute greetings for adorable cards and projects. Have them hanging from trees or vines while snacking on their favorite bananas! We featured this LITTLE MONKEY BUNDLE with the new REGALS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for some whimsical fun! There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three card ideas (one a fun fold) and gift idea that is more fun than a barrel of monkeys! See more details HERE!
Calling all crafters! Stampin' Up! just introduced a new stamp bundle called CRAFTING WITH YOU that includes something for papercrafters, knitter/crocheters, sewists, painters, needleworkers... whichever hobby you enjoy! It also includes some inspiring greetings! The CRAFTING WITH YOU DIES have some bonus images (including a TRIMMER and SCISSORS! Oh my!), along with dies to cut out the fun stamped images. We featured this CRAFTING WITH YOU BUNDLE with the new BRIGHTS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for some colorful fun! There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three card ideas (one a fun fold) and fun desk accessory for you and your customers to enjoy and display! More details here!
Lillian Kemp says
JoAnn B. says
This is so adorable. TFS
CYNTHIA DAVIS says
I just saw this cute gift card. It is adorable so I made a few.
Thanks for sharing!