Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Christmas Gift Card Holders”. I’m excited to see what everyone comes up with for this one! I do have several people I give gift cards to and I like to dress them up a little! Since my wrapping is almost always snowman or snowflake themed (along with my Christmas cards!), I went with a snowman gift card holder, too! Isn’t he CUTE?
- The base is 4 x 10-3/4 Basic Black cardstock.
- With 10-3/4″ at top, score at 1-1/2 and 5-1/2
- With 4″ at top of Simply Scored, score at 1/2 and 3-1/2 from top to second score line ** DO NOT SCORE THE 1-1/2″ hat brim portion on each side
- Cut away the long side tabs, clip the tabs, and round the top and bottom with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Fold as shown. Add Tombow Monoadhesive to the side tabs and fold in, then under hat brim to secure.
- For gift card insert, cut Heartwarming Hugs DSP to 2-3/4 x 6-1/4
- With 6-1/4 at top, score at 1-1/2, fold flap up.
- The insert will slide into the snowman base holding the gift card.
- Face: 2-1/4 x 2-3/4 Whisper White cardstock, emboss with Winter Snow Embossing Folder, add to base.
- Eyes: 2 small buttons from All Dressed Up Dies cut from Basic Black cardstock, add to face with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Nose: 3/4 x 1-1/2, cut a triangle and add to face with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Hat trim: 1/2 x 4 Heartwarming Hugs striped DSP, adhere to hat brim
- Whisper White c/s: 3 x 3, stamp holly leaves from Christmas Gleaming stamp set with Memento Black Ink, color with Old Olive and Real Red Stampin’ Blends, hand-cut. Stamp greeting with Old Olive Ink, hand-cut. Adhere both to hat brim with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add Wink of Stella to holly.
Isn’t that just the CUTEST gift card holder? I think so! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27