Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Christmas Gift Card Holders”. I’m excited to see what everyone comes up with for this one! I do have several people I give gift cards to and I like to dress them up a little! Since my wrapping is almost always snowman or snowflake themed (along with my Christmas cards!), I went with a snowman gift card holder, too! Isn’t he CUTE?
- The base is 4 x 10-3/4 Basic Black cardstock.
- With 10-3/4″ at top, score at 1-1/2 and 5-1/2
- With 4″ at top of Simply Scored, score at 1/2 and 3-1/2 from top to second score line ** DO NOT SCORE THE 1-1/2″ hat brim portion on each side
- Cut away the long side tabs, clip the tabs, and round the top and bottom with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Fold as shown. Add Tombow Monoadhesive to the side tabs and fold in, then under hat brim to secure.
- For gift card insert, cut Heartwarming Hugs DSP to 2-3/4 x 6-1/4
- With 6-1/4 at top, score at 1-1/2, fold flap up.
- The insert will slide into the snowman base holding the gift card.
- Face: 2-1/4 x 2-3/4 Whisper White cardstock, emboss with Winter Snow Embossing Folder, add to base.
- Eyes: 2 small buttons from All Dressed Up Dies cut from Basic Black cardstock, add to face with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Nose: 3/4 x 1-1/2, cut a triangle and add to face with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Hat trim: 1/2 x 4 Heartwarming Hugs striped DSP, adhere to hat brim
- Whisper White c/s: 3 x 3, stamp holly leaves from Christmas Gleaming stamp set with Memento Black Ink, color with Old Olive and Real Red Stampin’ Blends, hand-cut. Stamp greeting with Old Olive Ink, hand-cut. Adhere both to hat brim with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add Wink of Stella to holly.
Isn’t that just the CUTEST gift card holder? I think so! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC