Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Christmas Gift Card Holders”. I’m excited to see what everyone comes up with for this one! I do have several people I give gift cards to and I like to dress them up a little! Since my wrapping is almost always snowman or snowflake themed (along with my Christmas cards!), I went with a snowman gift card holder, too! Isn’t he CUTE?
- The base is 4 x 10-3/4 Basic Black cardstock.
- With 10-3/4″ at top, score at 1-1/2 and 5-1/2
- With 4″ at top of Simply Scored, score at 1/2 and 3-1/2 from top to second score line ** DO NOT SCORE THE 1-1/2″ hat brim portion on each side
- Cut away the long side tabs, clip the tabs, and round the top and bottom with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Fold as shown. Add Tombow Monoadhesive to the side tabs and fold in, then under hat brim to secure.
- For gift card insert, cut Heartwarming Hugs DSP to 2-3/4 x 6-1/4
- With 6-1/4 at top, score at 1-1/2, fold flap up.
- The insert will slide into the snowman base holding the gift card.
- Face: 2-1/4 x 2-3/4 Whisper White cardstock, emboss with Winter Snow Embossing Folder, add to base.
- Eyes: 2 small buttons from All Dressed Up Dies cut from Basic Black cardstock, add to face with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Nose: 3/4 x 1-1/2, cut a triangle and add to face with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Hat trim: 1/2 x 4 Heartwarming Hugs striped DSP, adhere to hat brim
- Whisper White c/s: 3 x 3, stamp holly leaves from Christmas Gleaming stamp set with Memento Black Ink, color with Old Olive and Real Red Stampin’ Blends, hand-cut. Stamp greeting with Old Olive Ink, hand-cut. Adhere both to hat brim with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add Wink of Stella to holly.
Isn’t that just the CUTEST gift card holder? I think so! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM