Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! The challenge this week is “Christmas in July” cards. It’s never too late to start your Christmas cards, right? I’ve never done it, but I know a lot of people offer Christmas in July classes! I fell in love with the new stamp set, Lots of Cheer, in the Annual Catalog…that stacked snowman made out of boxes was just calling my name!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 2 x 5 piece of Brights Granny Apple Green Gingham 6×6 DSP was added to the right side.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Poppy Parade cardstock was added over that.
- The largest Stitched Shape Oval was cut from Smoky Slate cardstock, then added on front.
- The snowman was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Light Basic Black, Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. Around the body was outlined with Pool Party Blends. It was hand-cut then added to the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Poppy Parade Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the Timeless Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, two Red Rhinestone Jewels were added in the background.
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH