Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! The challenge this week is “Christmas in July” cards. It’s never too late to start your Christmas cards, right? I’ve never done it, but I know a lot of people offer Christmas in July classes! I fell in love with the new stamp set, Lots of Cheer, in the Annual Catalog…that stacked snowman made out of boxes was just calling my name!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 2 x 5 piece of Brights Granny Apple Green Gingham 6×6 DSP was added to the right side.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Poppy Parade cardstock was added over that.
- The largest Stitched Shape Oval was cut from Smoky Slate cardstock, then added on front.
- The snowman was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Light Basic Black, Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. Around the body was outlined with Pool Party Blends. It was hand-cut then added to the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Poppy Parade Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the Timeless Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, two Red Rhinestone Jewels were added in the background.
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!