Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! The challenge this week is “Christmas in July” cards. It’s never too late to start your Christmas cards, right? I’ve never done it, but I know a lot of people offer Christmas in July classes! I fell in love with the new stamp set, Lots of Cheer, in the Annual Catalog…that stacked snowman made out of boxes was just calling my name!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 2 x 5 piece of Brights Granny Apple Green Gingham 6×6 DSP was added to the right side.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Poppy Parade cardstock was added over that.
- The largest Stitched Shape Oval was cut from Smoky Slate cardstock, then added on front.
- The snowman was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Light Basic Black, Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. Around the body was outlined with Pool Party Blends. It was hand-cut then added to the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Poppy Parade Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the Timeless Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, two Red Rhinestone Jewels were added in the background.
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: TAEZDWPA