Happy Saturday! Our theme for the CCMC Saturday Blog Hop this week is Christmas In July! SOOOOO many new products and Christmas items in the new August-December Mini Catalog (formerly known as the Holiday Catalog). I pulled out a stamp set I’ve been SO excited to get, Gnome for the Holidays, to use on my card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Heartwarming Hugs DSP was added to the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 1/8 x 4 strip of Real Red cardstock was added to hide the seam.
- The 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Seaside Spray cardstock was stamped with the snowflake cluster from Snowman Season Stamp Set with Seaside Spray Ink. The greeting was stamped with Memento Black on top.
- A 1 x 2-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock was cut on a curve and added to the bottom of the tag piece.
- The tree was punched from Heartwarming Hugs DSP with the Pine Tree Punch and added to the snowbank. A few Red Rhinestones were added for “ornaments” and some Linen Thread tied in a bow was added to the top. The corners were rounded with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- The gnome from Gnome for the Holidays was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Real Red Combo, Old Olive Combo, Smoky Slate Combo, Ivory and Light Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ DImensionals.
- A red rhinestone was added to the mistletoe bow.
SOOOO much fun and stinkin’ cute! Love this set! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Click here for details!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!
Are you starting to get ready for the holidays? We are! And we love to get our Christmas cards done early! For this Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s ENCIRCLED IN WARMTH STAMP SET with the ENCIRCLED IN BEAUTY DIES to create a gorgeous set of EIGHT holiday card tutorials! The Red & Green Foil Sheets add shimmer and shine to the muted Peaceful Place Designer Paper and enhance the doily dies and festive greetings. Grab this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials today! See more details HERE!