This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Christmas in July”. There are several new stamp sets in the Annual Catalog AND we can preorder from the new July-December Holiday Catalog right now! Should be fun to see what our Design Team chooses to use! You may recognize the layout of my card today…I used it for my case the catalog challenge card earlier this month!
SEASON’S BLESSINGS BUNDLE
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Evening Evergreen cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Succulent cardstock was embossed with the Bark Embossing Folder.
- A 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Tidings of Christmas Designer Paper was added on a diagonal.
- The Stitched So Sweetly scallop rectangle was cut from Basic White cardstock and stamped with the greeting at the bottom in Evening Evergreen Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The 1/4 x 4 strip of striped Tidings of Christmas DSP was added across the top.
- The large poinsettia was stamped with Real Red Ink, the smaller one with Cherry Cobbler Ink, the two leaves with Evening Evergreen Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock, then cut with the Seasonal Basket Dies. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionas.
- A trio of small Champagne Rhinestones were added to the large poinsettia and one to the smaller poinsettia for a little bling.
I really love how this one turned out and I do love this sketch! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!