This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Christmas in July”. There are several new stamp sets in the Annual Catalog AND we can preorder from the new July-December Holiday Catalog right now! Should be fun to see what our Design Team chooses to use! You may recognize the layout of my card today…I used it for my case the catalog challenge card earlier this month!
SEASON’S BLESSINGS BUNDLE
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Evening Evergreen cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Succulent cardstock was embossed with the Bark Embossing Folder.
- A 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Tidings of Christmas Designer Paper was added on a diagonal.
- The Stitched So Sweetly scallop rectangle was cut from Basic White cardstock and stamped with the greeting at the bottom in Evening Evergreen Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The 1/4 x 4 strip of striped Tidings of Christmas DSP was added across the top.
- The large poinsettia was stamped with Real Red Ink, the smaller one with Cherry Cobbler Ink, the two leaves with Evening Evergreen Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock, then cut with the Seasonal Basket Dies. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionas.
- A trio of small Champagne Rhinestones were added to the large poinsettia and one to the smaller poinsettia for a little bling.
I really love how this one turned out and I do love this sketch! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Create with Connie and Mary is featuring the PAINTED CHRISTMAS SUITE of products for our next Collection of EIGHT CARD TUTORIALS to get you ready for the holiday season! The CHRISTMAS SEASON'S nature-inspired images can be country rustic or formally elegant. We've also used the heartfelt sentiments from the CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER stamp set, along with the full card sized CHRISTMAS PINECONE DIES for your handcrafted messages! See more details HERE!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM