Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a bowl of pumpkins for our inspiration piece!
My mind went to how could I create the bowl. I looked at my dies, and figured that the large label from Seasonal Labels Dies would work and the small pumpkins in the Seasonal Swirls Dies would be a perfect fit!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper was added on top.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 strip of Misty Moonlight cardstock with a 1/4 x 4 strip of Pumpkin Pie cardstocks were added across the front.
- The large Seasonal Label was cut from Basic White cardstock, then sponged with Smoky Slate Ink to give it a farmhouse feel. The edges were curled up to resemble the sides of the bowl.
- Two sets of leaves from Season’s Blessings were stamped off with Soft Succulent Ink onto Basic White cardstock, then cut with the Seasonal Basket Dies. They were cut apart and added into the “bowl” with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Four Misty Moonlight, three Pumpkin Pie and three Basic White pumpkins were cut with the Seasonal Swirls Die, then added to the bowl randomly.
- The greeting from Season’s Blessings stamp set was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on 5/8 x 2-1/2 Soft Succulent cardstock and the end cut at an angle. It was tucked into the pumpkins.
- Some Brushed Metallic Dots were added in the background.
This was SO much fun to create and put together…think it looks pretty much like the inspiration piece! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!