This week’s theme for our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop is “Christmas in July”! I know a lot of people have classes in July using some new Christmas sets, so we thought we’d give you some inspiration from our Design Team!
This new Christmas Barn Bundle has several elements that I just LOVE! The sleigh, the barn, the fences. I just had to get it! My first card uses the sleigh. It is on my bucket list to ride in a horse-drawn sleigh in the winter some time! I also built my card around these Deckled Rectangle frames I had left over from a class I held! We used the inside, but it left this perfect little frame for another project.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party was added on top.
- After the Deckle Rectangle was cut out, I had these little frames left over. I cut the snowbank from Basic White cardstock and adhere it behind the deckle frame along the bottom, then added the frame to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sleigh was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock and colored with SU200, SU400, Sweet Sorbet, Starry Sky, Soft Succulent and Tahitian Tide Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Barn Dies and added to the snowbank.
- Two trees were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with SU200 for the trunk and Light Evening Evergreen Stampin’ Blends for the tree limbs. They were cut with the Barn Dies and added above the snowbank.
- The greeting was stamped with Evening Evergreen Ink inside the frame.
- Some snowflakes were cut from White Glimmer Paper with the Barn Dies and adhered inside the frame.
Stamp Sets: Christmas Barn
Inks: Memento Black, Evening Evergreen
Blends: SU400, SU200, Sweet Sorbet, Starry Sky, Soft Succulent, Tahitian Tide
C/S: Basic White, Pool Party, Red & White 6×6 Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Deckled Rectangle Dies, Barn Dies, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!