Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “Cute Halloween Cards!” Such a fun card, even though it is a little harder to make them “cute” vs. “scary”! I thought the addition of a black cat would make mine a little less scary looking! And…the face on the pumpkin is a friendly one, right?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gray Granite cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pumpkin Pie cardstock is added to the base card.
- A 4 x 4 piece of the Monster Bash Designer Paper was added to the left side of the bae card.
- The large Nested Stitched Label was cut from Gray Granite cardstock and added to the front.
- The moon was punched with the 2-1/4 Circle Punch from Daffodil Delight cardstock, sponged with Pumpkin Pie Ink around the edges and added to the label.
- The cat was punched from Basic Black cardstock with the Cat Punch and green Rhinestone Eyes from the Holiday Rhinestone Package added to it. It is popped up on the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The pumpkin from Harvest Hellos was stamped with Cajun Craze Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Pumpkin Pie Light & Dark and Light Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends. The face was stamped with Memento Black Ink. It was punched with the Apple Builder Punch and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The stem was punched from Early Espresso and added behind the pumpkin.
- The greeting from Harvest Hellos was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they did for their Cute Halloween Card! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
We created a new Gifts of Good Taste Collection with SIX packaging ideas along with our favorite (and easy!) holiday cookie and candy recipes! It is so nice to give special hand-made little gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mailperson and UPS drivers! We've used a variety of Holiday Catalog Stamp Set and Dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own...the recipe and package design is what is most important! This Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas using Stampin' Up! products with corresponding recipes you can quickly make up and give away! See more details here!