Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “Cute Halloween Cards!” Such a fun card, even though it is a little harder to make them “cute” vs. “scary”! I thought the addition of a black cat would make mine a little less scary looking! And…the face on the pumpkin is a friendly one, right?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gray Granite cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pumpkin Pie cardstock is added to the base card.
- A 4 x 4 piece of the Monster Bash Designer Paper was added to the left side of the bae card.
- The large Nested Stitched Label was cut from Gray Granite cardstock and added to the front.
- The moon was punched with the 2-1/4 Circle Punch from Daffodil Delight cardstock, sponged with Pumpkin Pie Ink around the edges and added to the label.
- The cat was punched from Basic Black cardstock with the Cat Punch and green Rhinestone Eyes from the Holiday Rhinestone Package added to it. It is popped up on the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The pumpkin from Harvest Hellos was stamped with Cajun Craze Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Pumpkin Pie Light & Dark and Light Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends. The face was stamped with Memento Black Ink. It was punched with the Apple Builder Punch and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The stem was punched from Early Espresso and added behind the pumpkin.
- The greeting from Harvest Hellos was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they did for their Cute Halloween Card! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV