Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “Cute Halloween Cards!” Such a fun card, even though it is a little harder to make them “cute” vs. “scary”! I thought the addition of a black cat would make mine a little less scary looking! And…the face on the pumpkin is a friendly one, right?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gray Granite cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pumpkin Pie cardstock is added to the base card.
- A 4 x 4 piece of the Monster Bash Designer Paper was added to the left side of the bae card.
- The large Nested Stitched Label was cut from Gray Granite cardstock and added to the front.
- The moon was punched with the 2-1/4 Circle Punch from Daffodil Delight cardstock, sponged with Pumpkin Pie Ink around the edges and added to the label.
- The cat was punched from Basic Black cardstock with the Cat Punch and green Rhinestone Eyes from the Holiday Rhinestone Package added to it. It is popped up on the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The pumpkin from Harvest Hellos was stamped with Cajun Craze Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Pumpkin Pie Light & Dark and Light Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends. The face was stamped with Memento Black Ink. It was punched with the Apple Builder Punch and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The stem was punched from Early Espresso and added behind the pumpkin.
- The greeting from Harvest Hellos was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they did for their Cute Halloween Card! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: GGTN3BGC
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!