Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “Cute Halloween Cards!” Such a fun card, even though it is a little harder to make them “cute” vs. “scary”! I thought the addition of a black cat would make mine a little less scary looking! And…the face on the pumpkin is a friendly one, right?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gray Granite cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pumpkin Pie cardstock is added to the base card.
- A 4 x 4 piece of the Monster Bash Designer Paper was added to the left side of the bae card.
- The large Nested Stitched Label was cut from Gray Granite cardstock and added to the front.
- The moon was punched with the 2-1/4 Circle Punch from Daffodil Delight cardstock, sponged with Pumpkin Pie Ink around the edges and added to the label.
- The cat was punched from Basic Black cardstock with the Cat Punch and green Rhinestone Eyes from the Holiday Rhinestone Package added to it. It is popped up on the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The pumpkin from Harvest Hellos was stamped with Cajun Craze Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Pumpkin Pie Light & Dark and Light Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends. The face was stamped with Memento Black Ink. It was punched with the Apple Builder Punch and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The stem was punched from Early Espresso and added behind the pumpkin.
- The greeting from Harvest Hellos was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they did for their Cute Halloween Card! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!