This month we have been featuring themes that revolve around the title names of songs that have colors in them! Our last color theme is “Evergreen” sung by Barbra Streisand. This song has special meaning to me since they played it in our wedding…41 years ago! Gosh…hard to believe it has been that long!
BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP
Since we set these themes up well in advance, it was a surprise that one of the new In Colors is called Evening Evergreen! Perfect timing! I used the Beauty of Friendship stamp set for today’s card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Succulent cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sea Foam cardstock was embossed with the Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder.
- The Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon was tied around a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock and was added to the front.
- The 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Pansy Petals Designer Paper was placed down the right side.
- On a 2-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Basic White cardstock, the tree trunk from Beauty of Friendship was stamped with Early Espresso Ink the solid layer of leaves and ground with Soft Succulent Ink and the detailed leaves with Evening Evergreen.
- It was layered on a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Soft Succulent cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Beauty of Friendship was stamped on a 3/4 x 2-1/2 piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock with Evening Evergreen Ink and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of green Genial Gems was added to the background.
I don’t know what it is about trees…but they just make me happy! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!