Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “Fall Colors”. It is getting to be that time of year, isn’t it? I love seeing the leaves change colors and all the fall decorations!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pretty Peacock cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Come to Gather Designer Paper was added to the bottom of the Crumb Cake layer.
- The circle was cut from the Layering Circle Dies an stamped with the Gather Together stamp set greeting in Cajun Craze towards the top right side.
- The spatters were stamped with Pretty Peacock ink randomly and the circle added to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the wheat images were stamped with Mango Melody Ink on Whisper White cardstock and hand-cut, then added to the circle.
- The pumpkins were stamped with Cajun Craze Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with the Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends, the stems with Pretty Peacock. They were added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The embossed leaves from Gathered Leaves Dies were cut from Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze and Pumpkin Pie cardstocks, then sponge with Crumb Cake Ink around the edges. They are tucked and adhered under the circle.
- Some Come to Gather Twine was tied in a bow and added to the wheat stalk with a Mini Glue Dot.
I think the bright fall colors are SO pretty up against the Pretty Peacock color, don’t you? OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!