Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “Fall Colors”. It is getting to be that time of year, isn’t it? I love seeing the leaves change colors and all the fall decorations!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pretty Peacock cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Come to Gather Designer Paper was added to the bottom of the Crumb Cake layer.
- The circle was cut from the Layering Circle Dies an stamped with the Gather Together stamp set greeting in Cajun Craze towards the top right side.
- The spatters were stamped with Pretty Peacock ink randomly and the circle added to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the wheat images were stamped with Mango Melody Ink on Whisper White cardstock and hand-cut, then added to the circle.
- The pumpkins were stamped with Cajun Craze Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with the Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends, the stems with Pretty Peacock. They were added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The embossed leaves from Gathered Leaves Dies were cut from Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze and Pumpkin Pie cardstocks, then sponge with Crumb Cake Ink around the edges. They are tucked and adhered under the circle.
- Some Come to Gather Twine was tied in a bow and added to the wheat stalk with a Mini Glue Dot.
I think the bright fall colors are SO pretty up against the Pretty Peacock color, don’t you? OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27