Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “Fall Colors”. It is getting to be that time of year, isn’t it? I love seeing the leaves change colors and all the fall decorations!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pretty Peacock cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Come to Gather Designer Paper was added to the bottom of the Crumb Cake layer.
- The circle was cut from the Layering Circle Dies an stamped with the Gather Together stamp set greeting in Cajun Craze towards the top right side.
- The spatters were stamped with Pretty Peacock ink randomly and the circle added to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the wheat images were stamped with Mango Melody Ink on Whisper White cardstock and hand-cut, then added to the circle.
- The pumpkins were stamped with Cajun Craze Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with the Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends, the stems with Pretty Peacock. They were added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The embossed leaves from Gathered Leaves Dies were cut from Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze and Pumpkin Pie cardstocks, then sponge with Crumb Cake Ink around the edges. They are tucked and adhered under the circle.
- Some Come to Gather Twine was tied in a bow and added to the wheat stalk with a Mini Glue Dot.
I think the bright fall colors are SO pretty up against the Pretty Peacock color, don’t you? OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Stampin' Up!'s Peaceful Poppies Suite is SO striking with gorgeous flowers and coordinating bright designer paper and accessories. We've designed an EXCLUSIVE Collection featuring BOTH Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundles...AND also included a couple with "outside the box" colors! This Collection has FOUR cards and TWO small favors with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS. See all the details HERE!
This Heartfelt "From My Heart" Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring TWO card ideas and FOUR easy 3D treat projects for your family, friends and co-workers or classroom! So nice to spread a little Valentine cheer and these treats are SO MUCH FUN to make! See all the details HERE!
And, don't forget our other Collection from the new Occasions catalog. We've put together a great collection of tutorials featuring one of our favorites, Best Dressed Suite of products! Get ready NOW for your January classes! This Dressed to Impress Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring three card ideas (one a special fold) and a 3D project to help inspire the "New You in the New Year!" Your customers (and you!) will love making this fun project in class! See all the details HERE!