This week’s blog hop theme is our Favorite New Annual Catalog Stamp Set or Bundle. I have SEVERAL favorites, but I was most excited to get the Sweet As a Peach Bundle! Here’s one of the cards my Stamp Club made this month using it!
SWEET AS A PEACH
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Calypso Coral cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pale Papaya cardstock.
- Three patterns of You’re A Peach DSP were cut to 1-1/2 x 3-1/4 and added on top.
- The scallop rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly was cut from Basic White cardstock, then stamped with the Have a Peachy Day greeting in Calypso Coral Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The trio of peaches image were inked with Pale Papaya, then sponged with some Calypso Coral Ink for a two tone look. The leaves were stamped with Pear Pizzazz Ink. Both were cut with the Peach Dies and added to the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 3″ piece of Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon was tied in a knot and added to the stem with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Two Elegant Faceted Gems were added to the bottom.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR