This week’s blog hop theme is our Favorite New Annual Catalog Stamp Set or Bundle. I have SEVERAL favorites, but I was most excited to get the Sweet As a Peach Bundle! Here’s one of the cards my Stamp Club made this month using it!
SWEET AS A PEACH
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Calypso Coral cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pale Papaya cardstock.
- Three patterns of You’re A Peach DSP were cut to 1-1/2 x 3-1/4 and added on top.
- The scallop rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly was cut from Basic White cardstock, then stamped with the Have a Peachy Day greeting in Calypso Coral Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The trio of peaches image were inked with Pale Papaya, then sponged with some Calypso Coral Ink for a two tone look. The leaves were stamped with Pear Pizzazz Ink. Both were cut with the Peach Dies and added to the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 3″ piece of Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon was tied in a knot and added to the stem with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Two Elegant Faceted Gems were added to the bottom.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM