But, it’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is featuring “Our Favorite Blue Color” this week. Although I’m certainly not wishing the summer away, I do LOVE Soft Sky and it naturally pairs with snowflakes. While this card layout isn’t terribly creative (remember, I’m in the middle of a move!), I did use the pretty snowflakes in the Seasonal Layers Thinlets and one of the new embossing folders, Oh My Stars. I felt they resembled snowflakes, too!
Here are the details on this card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The top half of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sky was embossed with the Oh My Stars Embossing Folder.
- At the bottom, the greeting from Flurry of Wishes was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The snowflakes from Seasonal Layers Thinlets were cut from Whisper White cardstock, covered with Clear Wink of Stella, and added to the front of the card.
- Rhinestone jewels were added to the centers.
That’s it! Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy! LOVE those new snowflake thinlets! OK…check out what the rest of the Design Team and their Favorite Blue cards over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Delightful Daisy Bundle
Colorful Seasons Bundle
Wood Words Bundle
Label Me Pretty Bundle
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.