This week’s blog hop theme is Favorite New Designer Paper. Hands down…the new You’re a Peach Designer Paper is my favorite right now! I especially LOVE this small peach print I used on my card! It reminds me of a little sundress romper that I used to have MANY moons ago! I’ve used ALL DSP on this card with only the greeting stamped!
SWEET AS A PEACH
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Calypso Coral cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of the little peach print is added to the top.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of the stripe is added to hide the seam.
- Sweet as a Peach is stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink in the lower right corner.
- Two of the large peaches from the Peach Dies were cut from the polka dot You’re a Peach DSP and sponged around the edges with Calypso Coral Ink.
- Two of the leaves from the Peach Dies were cut from the green print You’re a Peach DSP and sponged around the edges with Shaded Spruce Ink.
- They were all added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two pieces of Linen Thread were tied in a bow and added to the stems.
- An Artistry Blooms sequin was added next to the greeting for a little bling.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM