This week’s blog hop theme is Favorite New Designer Paper. Hands down…the new You’re a Peach Designer Paper is my favorite right now! I especially LOVE this small peach print I used on my card! It reminds me of a little sundress romper that I used to have MANY moons ago! I’ve used ALL DSP on this card with only the greeting stamped!
SWEET AS A PEACH
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Calypso Coral cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of the little peach print is added to the top.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of the stripe is added to hide the seam.
- Sweet as a Peach is stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink in the lower right corner.
- Two of the large peaches from the Peach Dies were cut from the polka dot You’re a Peach DSP and sponged around the edges with Calypso Coral Ink.
- Two of the leaves from the Peach Dies were cut from the green print You’re a Peach DSP and sponged around the edges with Shaded Spruce Ink.
- They were all added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two pieces of Linen Thread were tied in a bow and added to the stems.
- An Artistry Blooms sequin was added next to the greeting for a little bling.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR