This week’s blog hop theme is our Favorite New In Color (predominately one color!) Of course, I chose the new Pale Papaya for my favorite…although I really do love ALL of them!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pale Papaya cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was embossed with the Hammered Embossing Folder and added on top.
- A 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Pale Papaya In Color Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- Two 1/4 x 4 pieces of Soft Succulent cardstock were added across the front.
- A Stitched So Sweetly rectangle was added to the top, popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower from Hand-Penned Petals was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then cut with the Penned Flowers Die. It was added on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Soft Succulents cardstock, the end cut on a angle and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Genial Gems was added in the background.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM