This week’s blog hop theme is our Favorite New In Color (predominately one color!) Of course, I chose the new Pale Papaya for my favorite…although I really do love ALL of them!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pale Papaya cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was embossed with the Hammered Embossing Folder and added on top.
- A 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Pale Papaya In Color Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- Two 1/4 x 4 pieces of Soft Succulent cardstock were added across the front.
- A Stitched So Sweetly rectangle was added to the top, popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower from Hand-Penned Petals was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then cut with the Penned Flowers Die. It was added on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Soft Succulents cardstock, the end cut on a angle and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Genial Gems was added in the background.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR