This week’s blog hop theme is our Favorite New In Color (predominately one color!) Of course, I chose the new Pale Papaya for my favorite…although I really do love ALL of them!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pale Papaya cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was embossed with the Hammered Embossing Folder and added on top.
- A 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Pale Papaya In Color Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- Two 1/4 x 4 pieces of Soft Succulent cardstock were added across the front.
- A Stitched So Sweetly rectangle was added to the top, popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower from Hand-Penned Petals was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then cut with the Penned Flowers Die. It was added on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Soft Succulents cardstock, the end cut on a angle and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Genial Gems was added in the background.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!