Welcome back everyone!!! This Christmas and New Year’s was definitely “one for the books”. The pictures from the SMALL gathering we had will be fun to look back and see us with masks and social distancing! We were lucky that the weather cooperated a little with temps in the 50s on the day we got together. The garage was quite comfortable with heaters and blankets so we all felt comfortable gathering to open gifts. Hope you enjoyed the holidays even though they might have been different.
FRIENDS ARE LIKE SEASHELLS
This week’s blog hop theme is “Favorite New Mini Catalog Stamp Set”. This was a HARD choice for me! There are quite a few that I really love! But since we just purchased a new home in Florida last year, I had to get the Friends are Like Seashells suite of products. I’m SO happy that the Metallic Mesh carried over…it is perfect for a “fishing net” look!
- The base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 So Saffron cardstock, score at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Misty Moonlight cardstock is embossed with the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Sand & Sea Designer Paper was added down the right side. Then a 1-1/2 x 4 piece across towards the bottom.
- A couple 5″ pieces of Metallic Mesh were added to the background.
- The large shell from Friends are Like Seashells was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on Basic White cardstock and the “fill” image with Crumb Cake Ink randomly. It was cut with the large background Seaside Seashells die and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The starfish was stamped with Crumb Cake Ink on So Saffron cardstock and cut with the die, then popped up on front.
- The sand dollar was stamped with Blushing Bride Ink on Blushing Bride cardstock, cut with the die, and popped up on the front.
- Wishing you greeting from Friends are Like Seashells stamp set is stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on a 1/2 x 3 piece of Basic White cardstock, the end cut at an angle, then adhered on front around the shells.
- A trio of small Opal Rounds were added in the background.
OK…that Metallic Mesh really pulled this card together, don’t you think?
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC