Welcome back everyone!!! This Christmas and New Year’s was definitely “one for the books”. The pictures from the SMALL gathering we had will be fun to look back and see us with masks and social distancing! We were lucky that the weather cooperated a little with temps in the 50s on the day we got together. The garage was quite comfortable with heaters and blankets so we all felt comfortable gathering to open gifts. Hope you enjoyed the holidays even though they might have been different.
FRIENDS ARE LIKE SEASHELLS
This week’s blog hop theme is “Favorite New Mini Catalog Stamp Set”. This was a HARD choice for me! There are quite a few that I really love! But since we just purchased a new home in Florida last year, I had to get the Friends are Like Seashells suite of products. I’m SO happy that the Metallic Mesh carried over…it is perfect for a “fishing net” look!
- The base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 So Saffron cardstock, score at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Misty Moonlight cardstock is embossed with the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Sand & Sea Designer Paper was added down the right side. Then a 1-1/2 x 4 piece across towards the bottom.
- A couple 5″ pieces of Metallic Mesh were added to the background.
- The large shell from Friends are Like Seashells was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on Basic White cardstock and the “fill” image with Crumb Cake Ink randomly. It was cut with the large background Seaside Seashells die and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The starfish was stamped with Crumb Cake Ink on So Saffron cardstock and cut with the die, then popped up on front.
- The sand dollar was stamped with Blushing Bride Ink on Blushing Bride cardstock, cut with the die, and popped up on the front.
- Wishing you greeting from Friends are Like Seashells stamp set is stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on a 1/2 x 3 piece of Basic White cardstock, the end cut at an angle, then adhered on front around the shells.
- A trio of small Opal Rounds were added in the background.
OK…that Metallic Mesh really pulled this card together, don’t you think?
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6