This week’s blog hop theme is our Favorite Preorder Bundle! I really couldn’t decide…I really love all the preorder ones I purchased, but I settled on Hand-Penned Petals. Of course! It is a flower set! lol!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was stamped in the upper left and lower right corners with the Hand-Penned Petals image in Polished Pink Ink. It was then embossed with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder and added to the base card.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White was stamped with the greeting in Memento Black Ink.
- Using the Penned Flowers Dies, the large flowers were cut from Polished Pink, the small flowers from Misty Moonlight and the leaves from Granny Apple Green. They were adhered to the front.
- The Basic White was layered on the 2-5/8 x 3-5/8 piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock.
- A 3/4 x 2-1/2 piece of Polished Pink cardstock was cut with the scallop trim in the Penned Flowers Dies, then added to the bottom. The entire element was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins were added to the background.
LOVE this color combination! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We've combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs...including a unique fun fold...and a great gift-giving 3D project - JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
We all know that dogs are a person’s best friend and Stampin’ Up!’s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!