This week’s blog hop theme is our Favorite Preorder Bundle! I really couldn’t decide…I really love all the preorder ones I purchased, but I settled on Hand-Penned Petals. Of course! It is a flower set! lol!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was stamped in the upper left and lower right corners with the Hand-Penned Petals image in Polished Pink Ink. It was then embossed with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder and added to the base card.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White was stamped with the greeting in Memento Black Ink.
- Using the Penned Flowers Dies, the large flowers were cut from Polished Pink, the small flowers from Misty Moonlight and the leaves from Granny Apple Green. They were adhered to the front.
- The Basic White was layered on the 2-5/8 x 3-5/8 piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock.
- A 3/4 x 2-1/2 piece of Polished Pink cardstock was cut with the scallop trim in the Penned Flowers Dies, then added to the bottom. The entire element was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins were added to the background.
LOVE this color combination! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the gorgeous HAND-PENNED PETALS COLLECTION! Oh my! What a BEAUTIFUL floral set that you can color with the included solid stamp images or coloring tools! We did a little of both! We've used HAND-PENNED PETALS STAMP SET, PENNED FLOWERS DIES with the coordinating HAND-PENNED DESIGNER PAPER for a bursting bouquet of flower cards! You'll get EIGHT card tutorials with this Collection! See more details here!
Our second featured online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the stunning nature BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP BUNDLE! With both stamped tree images and detailed tree dies, along with inspiring greetings, this one is a MUST-HAVE! We had SO much fun coming up with these tutorials for a multi-seasonal Collection full of color! You'll get three card ideas (one a fun-fold!) and a pretty home-décor item you'll have sitting out all year long! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: QUXEUA2X