Well…my first favorite SAB product is probably the Golden Honey Designer Paper! However, since that is on “non-orderable” status, I decided to feature the Thoughtful Blooms and Small Bloom Punch which is my second favorite for the first release of SAB (I don’t have any of the second release items yet…lol!) I originally made this card for my SU Trip Achievers Swap a few months ago!
THOUGHTFUL BLOOMS & SMALL BLOOMS PUNCH
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Smoky Slate is embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 5 strip of From My Heart Specialty Designer Paper (see it isn’t JUST for Valentine’s Day!) was added to a 1/4 x 5 strip of Flirty Flamingo Cardstock, then added on the front.
- Whisper White was cut with the Stitched Shapes Oval and stamped with the greeting from Thoughtful Blooms on the right side in Memento Black Ink. The vine was stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink on the left side, then the sprinkles with Flirty Flamingo Ink.
- The flower in Thoughtful Blooms was stamped with Poppy Parade on Flirty Flamingo cardstock three times and punched with the Small Bloom Punch. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the centers of the flowers are three Nobel Peacock Rhinestones.
Love the metallic look on that DSP and those sweet flowers! OK…next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s favorite SAB item! See what everyone did with this challenge!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM