Well…my first favorite SAB product is probably the Golden Honey Designer Paper! However, since that is on “non-orderable” status, I decided to feature the Thoughtful Blooms and Small Bloom Punch which is my second favorite for the first release of SAB (I don’t have any of the second release items yet…lol!) I originally made this card for my SU Trip Achievers Swap a few months ago!
THOUGHTFUL BLOOMS & SMALL BLOOMS PUNCH
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Smoky Slate is embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 5 strip of From My Heart Specialty Designer Paper (see it isn’t JUST for Valentine’s Day!) was added to a 1/4 x 5 strip of Flirty Flamingo Cardstock, then added on the front.
- Whisper White was cut with the Stitched Shapes Oval and stamped with the greeting from Thoughtful Blooms on the right side in Memento Black Ink. The vine was stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink on the left side, then the sprinkles with Flirty Flamingo Ink.
- The flower in Thoughtful Blooms was stamped with Poppy Parade on Flirty Flamingo cardstock three times and punched with the Small Bloom Punch. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the centers of the flowers are three Nobel Peacock Rhinestones.
Love the metallic look on that DSP and those sweet flowers! OK…next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s favorite SAB item! See what everyone did with this challenge!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!