Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is our “Favorite Subtles Color”. I knew right away what color I would use…Soft Seafoam! And that color makes me think of baby cards!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 7-1/2 (yes! Shorter size!), scored at 4-1/4 and folded with the short side on the front.
- A1-1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Twinkle Twinkle DSP was added to the inside flap on the right side so it shows on the front.
- The shorter flap on front was embossed with the Dot to Dot Embossing Folder.
- The elephants and congratulations in Little Elephants stamp set were stamped with Night of Navy on Whisper White, the hearts with Real Red.
- They were cut with the Scallop Layering Oval Framelits. It was layered on the large Layering Oval cut from Night of Navy and adhered to the front flap with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
That is it! Simple stamping with a little designer paper! Now, continue the blog hop to see what is our Design Team Member’s favorite Subtles Family color this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Stampin' Up!'s Peaceful Poppies Suite is SO striking with gorgeous flowers and coordinating bright designer paper and accessories. We've designed an EXCLUSIVE Collection featuring BOTH Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundles...AND also included a couple with "outside the box" colors! This Collection has FOUR cards and TWO small favors with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS. See all the details HERE!
This Heartfelt "From My Heart" Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring TWO card ideas and FOUR easy 3D treat projects for your family, friends and co-workers or classroom! So nice to spread a little Valentine cheer and these treats are SO MUCH FUN to make! See all the details HERE!
And, don't forget our other Collection from the new Occasions catalog. We've put together a great collection of tutorials featuring one of our favorites, Best Dressed Suite of products! Get ready NOW for your January classes! This Dressed to Impress Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring three card ideas (one a special fold) and a 3D project to help inspire the "New You in the New Year!" Your customers (and you!) will love making this fun project in class! See all the details HERE!