Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is our “Favorite Subtles Color”. I knew right away what color I would use…Soft Seafoam! And that color makes me think of baby cards!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 7-1/2 (yes! Shorter size!), scored at 4-1/4 and folded with the short side on the front.
- A1-1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Twinkle Twinkle DSP was added to the inside flap on the right side so it shows on the front.
- The shorter flap on front was embossed with the Dot to Dot Embossing Folder.
- The elephants and congratulations in Little Elephants stamp set were stamped with Night of Navy on Whisper White, the hearts with Real Red.
- They were cut with the Scallop Layering Oval Framelits. It was layered on the large Layering Oval cut from Night of Navy and adhered to the front flap with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
That is it! Simple stamping with a little designer paper! Now, continue the blog hop to see what is our Design Team Member’s favorite Subtles Family color this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: F6P9Q2NK