Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is our “Favorite Subtles Color”. I knew right away what color I would use…Soft Seafoam! And that color makes me think of baby cards!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 7-1/2 (yes! Shorter size!), scored at 4-1/4 and folded with the short side on the front.
- A1-1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Twinkle Twinkle DSP was added to the inside flap on the right side so it shows on the front.
- The shorter flap on front was embossed with the Dot to Dot Embossing Folder.
- The elephants and congratulations in Little Elephants stamp set were stamped with Night of Navy on Whisper White, the hearts with Real Red.
- They were cut with the Scallop Layering Oval Framelits. It was layered on the large Layering Oval cut from Night of Navy and adhered to the front flap with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
That is it! Simple stamping with a little designer paper! Now, continue the blog hop to see what is our Design Team Member’s favorite Subtles Family color this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Is there anyone who doesn't like furry friends? We've combined Nine Lives and Happy Tails Stamp Sets to bring you our Pawprints Collection of tutorials! We've also used the Regals 6x6 Designer Paper Stack for a bright and cheerful look. You get SIX card tutorials using these two stamp sets for only $10 US! HINT: If you only have one of the sets, you can use the images interchangeably! See the details here!