Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our CCMC theme is Featuring the 3Ds…no, not 3D projects, but Dies, Designer Paper or Dazzle…using just a stamped greeting on your card! I combined all three Ds for my card. I haven’t used It Starts with Art since I first got in on preorder back in May, so pulled it out for this card. I love this DSP pattern!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The Follow Your Art DSP is cut to 3-3/4 x 5 and added on front.
- A 3/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Coastal Cabana cardstock is added to the front.
- A 1/8 x 3-1/2 strip of Silver Glimmer Paper is added on top.
- The greeting from It Starts with Art is stamped with Memento Black and the label image with Pacific Point Ink, then cut with the Label Die in Arts & Crafts Dies.
- The three buttons were cut from Pacific Point, Crushed Curry and Calypso Coral cardstock with the Arts & Crafts Dies, too.
- Some White Baker’s Twine was tied in a bow and added to the button with a Mini Glue Dot.
Wondering what the rest of the Design Team did for this challenge? Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!