Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our CCMC theme is Featuring the 3Ds…no, not 3D projects, but Dies, Designer Paper or Dazzle…using just a stamped greeting on your card! I combined all three Ds for my card. I haven’t used It Starts with Art since I first got in on preorder back in May, so pulled it out for this card. I love this DSP pattern!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The Follow Your Art DSP is cut to 3-3/4 x 5 and added on front.
- A 3/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Coastal Cabana cardstock is added to the front.
- A 1/8 x 3-1/2 strip of Silver Glimmer Paper is added on top.
- The greeting from It Starts with Art is stamped with Memento Black and the label image with Pacific Point Ink, then cut with the Label Die in Arts & Crafts Dies.
- The three buttons were cut from Pacific Point, Crushed Curry and Calypso Coral cardstock with the Arts & Crafts Dies, too.
- Some White Baker’s Twine was tied in a bow and added to the button with a Mini Glue Dot.
Wondering what the rest of the Design Team did for this challenge? Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Our next Collection of tutorials features the GORGEOUS Christmas Gleaming Bundle! The Brightly Gleaming Suite of products are striking with their copper accents and the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder goes with everything! We've used the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack for our tutorial Collection of three cards (one a special fun fold) and a extremely useful 3D project that would be fun as it's own class! See more details HERE!