Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our CCMC theme is Featuring the 3Ds…no, not 3D projects, but Dies, Designer Paper or Dazzle…using just a stamped greeting on your card! I combined all three Ds for my card. I haven’t used It Starts with Art since I first got in on preorder back in May, so pulled it out for this card. I love this DSP pattern!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The Follow Your Art DSP is cut to 3-3/4 x 5 and added on front.
- A 3/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Coastal Cabana cardstock is added to the front.
- A 1/8 x 3-1/2 strip of Silver Glimmer Paper is added on top.
- The greeting from It Starts with Art is stamped with Memento Black and the label image with Pacific Point Ink, then cut with the Label Die in Arts & Crafts Dies.
- The three buttons were cut from Pacific Point, Crushed Curry and Calypso Coral cardstock with the Arts & Crafts Dies, too.
- Some White Baker’s Twine was tied in a bow and added to the button with a Mini Glue Dot.
Wondering what the rest of the Design Team did for this challenge? Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!