This week’s blog hop theme is Glitz and Glam! Stampin’ Up! has SO many wonderful products that sparkle and shine…this should be an easy one for everyone! I chose to feature the Simply Elegant Designer Paper on my card, along with the Penned Flowers Dies! Love the copper, gold and silver metallics in this DSP!
HAND-PENNED PETALS BUNDLE
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Black, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was added to the front.
- A 2-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Simply Elegant DSP was added to the left side and a 3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of the opposite black & white print was cut with the scallop edge die in the Penned Flowers Dies.
- The Tailored Made Tag was cut from Basic Black with the Die, then tied some Simply Elegant Silver Trim in a bow (SOOOO happy they have gold and silver trim back in the catalog!) It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The individual flowers from Penned Flowers dies were cut from Copper Foil and the leaves from Silver Foil. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Elegant Gems were added to the center of the flowers.
- The greeting from Hand-Penned Petals was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 3/4 x 2-1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock and cut the end at an angle. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Black and metallics togeether are SO very elegant, don’t you think? OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!