This week’s blog hop theme is Glitz and Glam! Stampin’ Up! has SO many wonderful products that sparkle and shine…this should be an easy one for everyone! I chose to feature the Simply Elegant Designer Paper on my card, along with the Penned Flowers Dies! Love the copper, gold and silver metallics in this DSP!
HAND-PENNED PETALS BUNDLE
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Black, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was added to the front.
- A 2-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Simply Elegant DSP was added to the left side and a 3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of the opposite black & white print was cut with the scallop edge die in the Penned Flowers Dies.
- The Tailored Made Tag was cut from Basic Black with the Die, then tied some Simply Elegant Silver Trim in a bow (SOOOO happy they have gold and silver trim back in the catalog!) It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The individual flowers from Penned Flowers dies were cut from Copper Foil and the leaves from Silver Foil. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Elegant Gems were added to the center of the flowers.
- The greeting from Hand-Penned Petals was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 3/4 x 2-1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock and cut the end at an angle. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Black and metallics togeether are SO very elegant, don’t you think? OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Celebrate life's big and small moments by creating meaningful cards, notes and more with the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and coordinating Sending Dies. Mix and match blossoms, buds, stems, and leaves for new patterns that can be as simple or complex as you like. The all-occasions greetings will bring a smile to anyone's face and fit perfectly in the Sending label dies. Our Sending Smiles Collection of tutorials has FOUR card designs and TWO fun little gifts for a total of SIX project tutorials! We've paired the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and Sending Dies with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!
If you need a card and want to make it fun, choose the playful images and cheerful greetings in the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set! The solid images make quick work of stamping and punching in a variety of colors! This Collection of tutorials has three card designs (one a fun fold) and a cute little decorative gift. We've paired the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set and Songbird Builder Punch with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!