This week’s blog hop theme is Glitz and Glam! Stampin’ Up! has SO many wonderful products that sparkle and shine…this should be an easy one for everyone! I chose to feature the Simply Elegant Designer Paper on my card, along with the Penned Flowers Dies! Love the copper, gold and silver metallics in this DSP!
HAND-PENNED PETALS BUNDLE
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Black, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was added to the front.
- A 2-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Simply Elegant DSP was added to the left side and a 3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of the opposite black & white print was cut with the scallop edge die in the Penned Flowers Dies.
- The Tailored Made Tag was cut from Basic Black with the Die, then tied some Simply Elegant Silver Trim in a bow (SOOOO happy they have gold and silver trim back in the catalog!) It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The individual flowers from Penned Flowers dies were cut from Copper Foil and the leaves from Silver Foil. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Elegant Gems were added to the center of the flowers.
- The greeting from Hand-Penned Petals was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 3/4 x 2-1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock and cut the end at an angle. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Black and metallics togeether are SO very elegant, don’t you think? OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6