This week’s blog hop theme is Glitz and Glam! Stampin’ Up! has SO many wonderful products that sparkle and shine…this should be an easy one for everyone! I chose to feature the Simply Elegant Designer Paper on my card, along with the Penned Flowers Dies! Love the copper, gold and silver metallics in this DSP!
HAND-PENNED PETALS BUNDLE
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Black, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was added to the front.
- A 2-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Simply Elegant DSP was added to the left side and a 3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of the opposite black & white print was cut with the scallop edge die in the Penned Flowers Dies.
- The Tailored Made Tag was cut from Basic Black with the Die, then tied some Simply Elegant Silver Trim in a bow (SOOOO happy they have gold and silver trim back in the catalog!) It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The individual flowers from Penned Flowers dies were cut from Copper Foil and the leaves from Silver Foil. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Elegant Gems were added to the center of the flowers.
- The greeting from Hand-Penned Petals was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 3/4 x 2-1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock and cut the end at an angle. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Black and metallics togeether are SO very elegant, don’t you think? OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!