Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! So far the past few weeks, we’ve done Cute Halloween cards, Spooky Halloween Cards and now we are doing Halloween Favors! You still have a few days until Halloween, so get those craft supplies out!
The candy bar is revealed by pulling up on the bow of the ribbon!
- The base is 3-1/4 x 7 Basic Black cardstock, scored at 1/2, 1, 2-1/4 and 2-3/4.
- The bat Monster Bash DSP is cut 1 x 3 and adhered on the top of the box portio
- 1/4″ holes are punched on the front panel and back panel
- Tear & Tape is applied to the tab end of the Basic Black, then folded around to form a box (the top and bottom are open).
- The 2-3/4 x 3 Whisper White panel is stamped with the cobweb from Wonderfully Wicked with Gray Granite Ink, the “Have a” and “Good Time” greetings with Memento Black Ink. It is adhered to the Basic Black panel.
- Wicked is stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the Ornate Frames die.
- The Ornante Frame is cut from Pumpkin Pie, and the greeting layered on top.
- The cat from Wonderfully Wicked is stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, hand-cut, and added to the Wicked Greeting with Mini Glue Dots.
- Some Linen Thread is tied in a bow and added to the neck of the cat with a Mini Glue dot.
- Wicked is adhere to the top of the box portion with Stampin’ Dimensionals only on the left side.
- The raven from Monster Bash Enamel Shapes was added to the top of the W.
- The Black Glitter Ribbon is fed thru both holes, then the Hershey bar placed inside the ends. Push the ribbon and candy bar down thru the box and then tie a bow with the ribbon at the top.
OK…that’s my favor! Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they did for their Halloween Favor! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!