Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! So far the past few weeks, we’ve done Cute Halloween cards, Spooky Halloween Cards and now we are doing Halloween Favors! You still have a few days until Halloween, so get those craft supplies out!
The candy bar is revealed by pulling up on the bow of the ribbon!
- The base is 3-1/4 x 7 Basic Black cardstock, scored at 1/2, 1, 2-1/4 and 2-3/4.
- The bat Monster Bash DSP is cut 1 x 3 and adhered on the top of the box portio
- 1/4″ holes are punched on the front panel and back panel
- Tear & Tape is applied to the tab end of the Basic Black, then folded around to form a box (the top and bottom are open).
- The 2-3/4 x 3 Whisper White panel is stamped with the cobweb from Wonderfully Wicked with Gray Granite Ink, the “Have a” and “Good Time” greetings with Memento Black Ink. It is adhered to the Basic Black panel.
- Wicked is stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the Ornate Frames die.
- The Ornante Frame is cut from Pumpkin Pie, and the greeting layered on top.
- The cat from Wonderfully Wicked is stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, hand-cut, and added to the Wicked Greeting with Mini Glue Dots.
- Some Linen Thread is tied in a bow and added to the neck of the cat with a Mini Glue dot.
- Wicked is adhere to the top of the box portion with Stampin’ Dimensionals only on the left side.
- The raven from Monster Bash Enamel Shapes was added to the top of the W.
- The Black Glitter Ribbon is fed thru both holes, then the Hershey bar placed inside the ends. Push the ribbon and candy bar down thru the box and then tie a bow with the ribbon at the top.
OK…that’s my favor! Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they did for their Halloween Favor! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!