Happy Saturday! This week our CCM Design Team is showing the “Hot Days of Summer” for our Saturday Blog Hop! This will be interesting to see how our Design Team interprets this theme! I wasn’t quite sure what I was going to make at first! But, I have some summer watermelon decorations on my entrance table and that reminded me of Stampin’ Up!’s Cute Fruit stamp set in the Beginner catalog! Watermelon is perfect to eat in the summer when it is hot!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Seaside Spray cardstock was embossed with the Greenery Embossing Folder and added down the center.
- Two 1 x 5-1/4 pieces of Plaid Tidings (in the Aug-Dec catalog) were added on the sides. I think this plaid had perfect colors for summer!
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of Basic Black cardstock was added across the front.
- The Tasteful Label was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the Cute Fruit greeting in Memento Black Ink.
- Two watermelons were stamped with Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green Ink on Whisper White cardstock and hand-cut. The seeds were colored with a Basic Black Marker. The entire melon center was covered with Wink of Stella to make them look juicy. They were added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals and placed on the front with more Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Artistry Blooms Sequins were added to the front for a little bling.
Not sure why the color of the watermelons look so red…they really are a perfect match to the Melon Mambo in real life! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6