Wow! Another Saturday has rolled around! This month on Create with Connie and Mary blog hops, we are featuring “empowerment words”. Every Saturday we will have a new word that hopefully inspires the card we make. This week’s Saturday Blog Hop word is “Imagine”, maybe using a stamp set in a different way? Thinking out of the box! So, here’s what I did with the new stamp set and punch bundle, Under My Umbrella!
UNDER MY UMBRELLA
I had fun making punch art butterflies out of the umbrella tops and the bodies from the umbrella handle! The small prints in the Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper worked perfectly! Also, lots of other NEW products on here…can you spot them?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock was embossed with the Stone Embossing Folder (I LOVE that folder…it is bundled with the Power of Hope stamp set for FREE with a $100 purchase).
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper was added on the left side.
- The larger umbrella image was stamped twice with Memento Black Ink on the Calypso Coral print DSP and the smaller umbrella stamped twice on the Pool Party Print, then punched with the Umbrella Builder Punch.
- The handle was punched four times from Early Espresso cardstock.
- The two butterflies were assembled and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the bodies with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- The “sun” was punched with the 1-1/2 Circle Punch from Pineapple Punch cardstock, stamped with Hello Sunshine from Under My Umbrella stamp set with Memento Black Ink, and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Metallic Baker’s Twine (another FREE Sale-a-Bration with $50 purchase) was tied in a bow and added to the bodies with Mini Glue Dots.
- A trio of Sequins from the SAB Twine/Sequin package were added in the background.
I am SO happy with how this turned out and feel I really used the power word “imagine”, don’t you? OK…next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card! See what everyone did with this challenge!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: GGTN3BGC
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!