Wow! Another Saturday has rolled around! This month on Create with Connie and Mary blog hops, we are featuring “empowerment words”. Every Saturday we will have a new word that hopefully inspires the card we make. This week’s Saturday Blog Hop word is “Imagine”, maybe using a stamp set in a different way? Thinking out of the box! So, here’s what I did with the new stamp set and punch bundle, Under My Umbrella!
UNDER MY UMBRELLA
I had fun making punch art butterflies out of the umbrella tops and the bodies from the umbrella handle! The small prints in the Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper worked perfectly! Also, lots of other NEW products on here…can you spot them?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock was embossed with the Stone Embossing Folder (I LOVE that folder…it is bundled with the Power of Hope stamp set for FREE with a $100 purchase).
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper was added on the left side.
- The larger umbrella image was stamped twice with Memento Black Ink on the Calypso Coral print DSP and the smaller umbrella stamped twice on the Pool Party Print, then punched with the Umbrella Builder Punch.
- The handle was punched four times from Early Espresso cardstock.
- The two butterflies were assembled and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the bodies with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- The “sun” was punched with the 1-1/2 Circle Punch from Pineapple Punch cardstock, stamped with Hello Sunshine from Under My Umbrella stamp set with Memento Black Ink, and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Metallic Baker’s Twine (another FREE Sale-a-Bration with $50 purchase) was tied in a bow and added to the bodies with Mini Glue Dots.
- A trio of Sequins from the SAB Twine/Sequin package were added in the background.
I am SO happy with how this turned out and feel I really used the power word “imagine”, don’t you? OK…next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card! See what everyone did with this challenge!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH