Happy Saturday! On our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop, our theme is Keep You In Stitches…using any of the stitched framelits in the catalogs! I was SO happy to see the Rectangle Stitched Framelits in the Occasions Catalog! I love the huge variety of different sizes! I used several on my card along with the darling Fable Friends stamp set!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The largest Stitched Rectangle was used to cut the Whisper White layer.
- Another Stitched Rectangle was used to cut the center of a 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Coastal Cabana (I used the inside for another project!) It was popped up on the Whisper White with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bunny from Fable Friends was stamped inside the rectangle with Memento Black Ink and colored with Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana and Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends.
- The grass was stamped off using Coastal Cabana Ink.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and then cut with the narrow Rectangle Framelit. It was added across the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I totally fell in love with this sweet little bunny and just HAD to have this stamp set right away! Now, continue the blog hop to see what our Design Team did with the Keep You In Stitches Challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!