Happy Saturday! On our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop, our theme is Keep You In Stitches…using any of the stitched framelits in the catalogs! I was SO happy to see the Rectangle Stitched Framelits in the Occasions Catalog! I love the huge variety of different sizes! I used several on my card along with the darling Fable Friends stamp set!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The largest Stitched Rectangle was used to cut the Whisper White layer.
- Another Stitched Rectangle was used to cut the center of a 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Coastal Cabana (I used the inside for another project!) It was popped up on the Whisper White with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bunny from Fable Friends was stamped inside the rectangle with Memento Black Ink and colored with Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana and Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends.
- The grass was stamped off using Coastal Cabana Ink.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and then cut with the narrow Rectangle Framelit. It was added across the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I totally fell in love with this sweet little bunny and just HAD to have this stamp set right away! Now, continue the blog hop to see what our Design Team did with the Keep You In Stitches Challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM