Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! The challenge this week is “Kids Birthday” cards. I always need ideas for those! I just got the new Wiggle Worm Stamp Bundle, so just had to try it out!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pineapple Punch cardstock.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic Gray Neutrals “honeycomb” pattern was added down the center.
- The 3/4 x 4 piece of Smoky Slate was added towards the bottom.
- The bees were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, colored with the Pineapple Punch Blends, then cut with the Wiggly Bugs dies. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The paths were hand drawn with a Basic Black Marker.
- Before adding the bottom bee, Silver Thread was wrapped in a circle several times, then adhered with a Stampin’ Dimensional, then placed on the card.
- You Amazzze me was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Timeless Label Punch.
- Two yellow dots from Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added to the tag and placed on the front.
Isn’t that CUTE!!! I love this set! I’ve done several cards using this set for swaps, so will be showing those off soon! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!