Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! The challenge this week is “Kids Birthday” cards. I always need ideas for those! I just got the new Wiggle Worm Stamp Bundle, so just had to try it out!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pineapple Punch cardstock.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic Gray Neutrals “honeycomb” pattern was added down the center.
- The 3/4 x 4 piece of Smoky Slate was added towards the bottom.
- The bees were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, colored with the Pineapple Punch Blends, then cut with the Wiggly Bugs dies. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The paths were hand drawn with a Basic Black Marker.
- Before adding the bottom bee, Silver Thread was wrapped in a circle several times, then adhered with a Stampin’ Dimensional, then placed on the card.
- You Amazzze me was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Timeless Label Punch.
- Two yellow dots from Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added to the tag and placed on the front.
Isn’t that CUTE!!! I love this set! I’ve done several cards using this set for swaps, so will be showing those off soon! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!