Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! The challenge this week is “Kids Birthday” cards. I always need ideas for those! I just got the new Wiggle Worm Stamp Bundle, so just had to try it out!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pineapple Punch cardstock.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic Gray Neutrals “honeycomb” pattern was added down the center.
- The 3/4 x 4 piece of Smoky Slate was added towards the bottom.
- The bees were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, colored with the Pineapple Punch Blends, then cut with the Wiggly Bugs dies. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The paths were hand drawn with a Basic Black Marker.
- Before adding the bottom bee, Silver Thread was wrapped in a circle several times, then adhered with a Stampin’ Dimensional, then placed on the card.
- You Amazzze me was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Timeless Label Punch.
- Two yellow dots from Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added to the tag and placed on the front.
Isn’t that CUTE!!! I love this set! I’ve done several cards using this set for swaps, so will be showing those off soon! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!