Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! The challenge this week is “Kids Birthday” cards. I always need ideas for those! I just got the new Wiggle Worm Stamp Bundle, so just had to try it out!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pineapple Punch cardstock.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic Gray Neutrals “honeycomb” pattern was added down the center.
- The 3/4 x 4 piece of Smoky Slate was added towards the bottom.
- The bees were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, colored with the Pineapple Punch Blends, then cut with the Wiggly Bugs dies. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The paths were hand drawn with a Basic Black Marker.
- Before adding the bottom bee, Silver Thread was wrapped in a circle several times, then adhered with a Stampin’ Dimensional, then placed on the card.
- You Amazzze me was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Timeless Label Punch.
- Two yellow dots from Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added to the tag and placed on the front.
Isn’t that CUTE!!! I love this set! I’ve done several cards using this set for swaps, so will be showing those off soon! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
This EXPANDED Special Collection using Ornate Style Stamp Set and Ornate Layers Dies (plus the Ornate Thanks greeting set) has FOUR cards and TWO 3D treat tutorials that will make you say WOW! The elaborate detail in these dies are amazing! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See more details HERE!