Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! The challenge this week is “Kids Birthday” cards. I always need ideas for those! I just got the new Wiggle Worm Stamp Bundle, so just had to try it out!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pineapple Punch cardstock.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic Gray Neutrals “honeycomb” pattern was added down the center.
- The 3/4 x 4 piece of Smoky Slate was added towards the bottom.
- The bees were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, colored with the Pineapple Punch Blends, then cut with the Wiggly Bugs dies. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The paths were hand drawn with a Basic Black Marker.
- Before adding the bottom bee, Silver Thread was wrapped in a circle several times, then adhered with a Stampin’ Dimensional, then placed on the card.
- You Amazzze me was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Timeless Label Punch.
- Two yellow dots from Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added to the tag and placed on the front.
Isn’t that CUTE!!! I love this set! I’ve done several cards using this set for swaps, so will be showing those off soon! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!