Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop and our theme this week is Last Chance Sale-a-Bration. Can you believe there is only a few more days to take advantage of the BEST sale of the year?
I think this Thoughtful Blooms stamp set was the first SAB I picked and I have used it the most! I love the Stone Embossing Folder in the background that is also a FREE SAB item!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Stone (FREE SAB) Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Pleased as Punch DSP was added across the front with a 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Granny Apple Green cardstock under it.
- The Stitched So Sweetly label was cut with the Dies from Whisper White cardstock, and the lattice image from Thoughtful Blooms was stamped in the center with Coastal Cabana Ink. Congratulations was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the bottom.
- The flowers were stamped with Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie Inks on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Blooms Punch (FREE SAB). Some Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were placed in the centers and they were popped up with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green and hand-cut, then tucked around the flowers.
Aren’t these colors the best? I love this card! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!