Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our theme is “Let it Shine!” There TONS of glittery goodness products in Stampin’ Up!’s catalogs! I decided to use the currently available special suite, Christmastime is Here on my card! I love the gold in the DSP, and the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots paired with a Gold Embossed Rose image!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top diagonally is a 3 x 5 piece of Christmastime is Here Designer Paper.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Gold Glimmer Paper is added across the front.
- The large rose was stamped with Versamark on Whisper White, then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder and cut with the Roses Dies. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crumb Cake and cut with the Roses tag Die. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, some Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added in the background.
All that gold really makes it SHINE and perfect for today’s blog hop! Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see they did with the “Let it Shine” Blog Hop Challenge this week! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF