Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our theme is “Let it Shine!” There TONS of glittery goodness products in Stampin’ Up!’s catalogs! I decided to use the currently available special suite, Christmastime is Here on my card! I love the gold in the DSP, and the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots paired with a Gold Embossed Rose image!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top diagonally is a 3 x 5 piece of Christmastime is Here Designer Paper.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Gold Glimmer Paper is added across the front.
- The large rose was stamped with Versamark on Whisper White, then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder and cut with the Roses Dies. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crumb Cake and cut with the Roses tag Die. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, some Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added in the background.
All that gold really makes it SHINE and perfect for today’s blog hop! Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see they did with the “Let it Shine” Blog Hop Challenge this week! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM