Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our theme is “Let it Shine!” There TONS of glittery goodness products in Stampin’ Up!’s catalogs! I decided to use the currently available special suite, Christmastime is Here on my card! I love the gold in the DSP, and the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots paired with a Gold Embossed Rose image!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top diagonally is a 3 x 5 piece of Christmastime is Here Designer Paper.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Gold Glimmer Paper is added across the front.
- The large rose was stamped with Versamark on Whisper White, then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder and cut with the Roses Dies. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crumb Cake and cut with the Roses tag Die. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, some Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added in the background.
All that gold really makes it SHINE and perfect for today’s blog hop! Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see they did with the “Let it Shine” Blog Hop Challenge this week! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27