Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our theme is “Let it Shine!” There TONS of glittery goodness products in Stampin’ Up!’s catalogs! I decided to use the currently available special suite, Christmastime is Here on my card! I love the gold in the DSP, and the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots paired with a Gold Embossed Rose image!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top diagonally is a 3 x 5 piece of Christmastime is Here Designer Paper.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Gold Glimmer Paper is added across the front.
- The large rose was stamped with Versamark on Whisper White, then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder and cut with the Roses Dies. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crumb Cake and cut with the Roses tag Die. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, some Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added in the background.
All that gold really makes it SHINE and perfect for today’s blog hop! Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see they did with the “Let it Shine” Blog Hop Challenge this week! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Skating is such a FUN activity in the winter and this Free Skate Bundle has the PERFECT sized skates to use on cards, scrapbooking or small gifts! Our FREE SKATE COLLECTION combines the Free Skate Stamp Set and Detailed Skate Dies along with the Wrapped In Plaid Designer Paper for warm traditional Christmas look and feel! This Free Skate Collection has four step-by-step picture tutorials...three cards (one a special fun-fold!) and a great packaging idea for a small gift or two that could be adapted for use ALL year around! See all the details HERE!