Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our theme is “Let it Shine!” There TONS of glittery goodness products in Stampin’ Up!’s catalogs! I decided to use the currently available special suite, Christmastime is Here on my card! I love the gold in the DSP, and the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots paired with a Gold Embossed Rose image!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top diagonally is a 3 x 5 piece of Christmastime is Here Designer Paper.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Gold Glimmer Paper is added across the front.
- The large rose was stamped with Versamark on Whisper White, then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder and cut with the Roses Dies. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crumb Cake and cut with the Roses tag Die. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, some Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added in the background.
All that gold really makes it SHINE and perfect for today’s blog hop! Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see they did with the “Let it Shine” Blog Hop Challenge this week! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!