This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Loving Sale-A-Bration”. Stampin’ Up! has started a new round of Sale-A-Bration freebies and our Design Team is featuring their favorite stamp set from the SAB collection!
Even though the Friendly Hello Level 2 Bundle consists of a stamp set and coordinating designer paper, I choose to feature the Friendly Hello Stamp Set alone, along with another SAB product, the Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Paper. Both are my favorites in the SAB brochure!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock that was stamped with the leafy image in Granny Apple Green Ink several times.
- Two 1/4 x 5-1/4 strips of the striped Sunshine & Rainbows pattern were added at the top and the bottom.
- A Layering Circle was cut with the die from the Sunshine & Rainbows heart pattern and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bird/flower image was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with the Light Gray Granite, Light Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo Combo, Light Granny Apple Green and Light Magenta Madness Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Friendly Hello was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on a 1/2 x 3 piece of Basic White, the end cut at an angle, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Iridescent Rhinestones were added in the background.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!