This week’s blog hop theme is Masculine Cards! We ALL need ideas for the men in our lives, don’t we? At least, I know I do! I pulled out my Friends are Like Seashells Bundle along with some masculine colors for my card! Do you recognize the layout? I used it on my Darling Donkeys card a couple weeks ago!
FRIENDS ARE LIKE SEASHELLS
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Oh So Ombre Designer Paper (last chance for free SAB item!), added to the base.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Misty Moonlight was added on top of the DSP,
- A 1/2 x 5-1/2 strip of Smoky Slate was adhere across the front.
- The Friends are like Seashells were stamped with Misty Moonlight, Bermuda Bay and Smoky Slate Inks, then cut with the Seaside Seashells Dies and embossed with the Seashells Embossing Folder. (You do need to trim around the shells a little when using that big die.) I also embossed the sand dollar by rubbing my stylus across the back on the inked areas.
- The large Whelk Shell was colored with the Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Time to Celebrate greeting from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 strip of Basic White cardstock, cut the end at an angle and added it above the Smoky Slate Strip.
- A trio of blue Adhesive Sequins were added in the background.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6