This week’s blog hop theme is Masculine Cards! We ALL need ideas for the men in our lives, don’t we? At least, I know I do! I pulled out my Friends are Like Seashells Bundle along with some masculine colors for my card! Do you recognize the layout? I used it on my Darling Donkeys card a couple weeks ago!
FRIENDS ARE LIKE SEASHELLS
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Oh So Ombre Designer Paper (last chance for free SAB item!), added to the base.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Misty Moonlight was added on top of the DSP,
- A 1/2 x 5-1/2 strip of Smoky Slate was adhere across the front.
- The Friends are like Seashells were stamped with Misty Moonlight, Bermuda Bay and Smoky Slate Inks, then cut with the Seaside Seashells Dies and embossed with the Seashells Embossing Folder. (You do need to trim around the shells a little when using that big die.) I also embossed the sand dollar by rubbing my stylus across the back on the inked areas.
- The large Whelk Shell was colored with the Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Time to Celebrate greeting from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 strip of Basic White cardstock, cut the end at an angle and added it above the Smoky Slate Strip.
- A trio of blue Adhesive Sequins were added in the background.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9