Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Are you HAPPY that we can order from the complete Annual Catalog now? I am! The challenge this week is “Masculine” cards. A Good Man is now my GO TO stamp set for masculine cards (Sailing Home is a close second!) I love all these sketchy images in this set. It complements a few summer sketches sets that I’ve kept in my collection!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Night of Navy cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is stamped in the corners with the speckle stamp from Waterfront (or use marker splatters!) with Crumb Cake Ink.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of striped Come Sail Away DSP was added across the front.
- A 2-3/4 x 4 piece of compass Come Sail Away DSP was added to a 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- The Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine was wrapped around twice and tied in a know on the left. The panel was placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The A Good Man image was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Pumpkin Pie, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green and Ivory Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Stitched Shapes Oval and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- It’s Your Day from A Good Man was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the small Stitched Shapes Circle, then added on top.
I shared a card earlier that reminded me of my youngest son holding his daughter. This one reminds me of my oldest son when we’d go to the beach for Spring Break! OK, check out the rest of the Design Team Member’s “Masculine” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!