Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Are you HAPPY that we can order from the complete Annual Catalog now? I am! The challenge this week is “Masculine” cards. A Good Man is now my GO TO stamp set for masculine cards (Sailing Home is a close second!) I love all these sketchy images in this set. It complements a few summer sketches sets that I’ve kept in my collection!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Night of Navy cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is stamped in the corners with the speckle stamp from Waterfront (or use marker splatters!) with Crumb Cake Ink.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of striped Come Sail Away DSP was added across the front.
- A 2-3/4 x 4 piece of compass Come Sail Away DSP was added to a 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- The Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine was wrapped around twice and tied in a know on the left. The panel was placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The A Good Man image was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Pumpkin Pie, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green and Ivory Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Stitched Shapes Oval and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- It’s Your Day from A Good Man was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the small Stitched Shapes Circle, then added on top.
I shared a card earlier that reminded me of my youngest son holding his daughter. This one reminds me of my oldest son when we’d go to the beach for Spring Break! OK, check out the rest of the Design Team Member’s “Masculine” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
This EXPANDED Ride With Me Collection is FULL of ideas using the Ride with Me stamp set and Truck Ride Dies and they are SOOOOO cute! In our Ride with Me Collection, you'll get EIGHT step-by-step tutorials...THREE unique card ideas, ONE home décor item (with three different looks!) and FOUR different truck favor ideas...one actually expands the size of the truck! See the details HERE!