This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is all about Nature…trees, flowers, ocean, scenery, etc.! We could go SO many different ways with this! My first inclination was flowers, but then I pulled out my new Sweet Songbirds stamp set…because it is just TOO CUTE!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Sweet Sorbet cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3 x 5-1/2 piece of Basic White cardstsock was stamped with the tree limb in Early Espresso, the leaves with Parakeet Party, the notes with Orchid Oasis Inks, then added centered to the front.
- The smaller songbird was stamped with Sweet Sorbet Ink, the belly and wings with Flirty Flamingo Ink, the beak with Mango Melody Ink and the eyes and feet with Early Espresso Ink. They were hand-cut and added to the tree limb with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Tea Boutique DSP was added across the front.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Sweet Sorbet cardstock was added to the DSP.
- The greeting from Sweet Songbirds was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Parakeet Party cardstock, the end cut at an angle, and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two In Color Matte Dots were added above the greeting.
LOVE the bright In Colors this year and that stamp set was perfect for the nature theme! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!