Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week we are pulling out our “Neglected” stamp items! You know…those ones you bought LAST year and haven’t used since and now they are retiring? This It Starts With Art bundle I used a lot when it first came out, but haven’t used it since. Thought it was time to do one last hurrah before it retires next month! It will probably stay in my arsenal of stamps, because it is so perfect for a stamper, right? I also haven’t used the Pigment Sprinkles except for a couple times!
IT STARTS WITH ART
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Granny Apple Green cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-7/8 piece of Whisper White was spritzed with water and then sprinkled with the Pigment Inks (also retiring…boo!). After dried, it was embossed with the Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder and added to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- The greeting was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink in the lower left corner.
- The marker pens were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Granny Apple Green Combo, Bermuda Bay Combo and Smoky Slate Combo Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Arts & Crafts Dies and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Strips of Granny Apple Green and Bermuda Bay cardstock were cut with the ribbon die in Arts & Crafts Dies, then added to the front under the tip of the marker.
- A trio of Glitter Dots were added to the background for a little bling!
LOVE the colors on this card…and it is definitely fun! Glad I pulled out this bundle to use! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6