Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week we are pulling out our “Neglected” stamp items! You know…those ones you bought LAST year and haven’t used since and now they are retiring? This It Starts With Art bundle I used a lot when it first came out, but haven’t used it since. Thought it was time to do one last hurrah before it retires next month! It will probably stay in my arsenal of stamps, because it is so perfect for a stamper, right? I also haven’t used the Pigment Sprinkles except for a couple times!
IT STARTS WITH ART
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Granny Apple Green cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-7/8 piece of Whisper White was spritzed with water and then sprinkled with the Pigment Inks (also retiring…boo!). After dried, it was embossed with the Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder and added to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- The greeting was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink in the lower left corner.
- The marker pens were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Granny Apple Green Combo, Bermuda Bay Combo and Smoky Slate Combo Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Arts & Crafts Dies and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Strips of Granny Apple Green and Bermuda Bay cardstock were cut with the ribbon die in Arts & Crafts Dies, then added to the front under the tip of the marker.
- A trio of Glitter Dots were added to the background for a little bling!
LOVE the colors on this card…and it is definitely fun! Glad I pulled out this bundle to use! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Love is in Air! Not only on February 14th, but really just about any time of the year. One thing we love about the Forever & Always Stamp Set and Always Dies, is that it isn't just for Valentine's Day! If you look closely, it is perfectly suited for any day...birthdays, anniversaries, or weddings! Our next collection featuring the Love You Always Suite has a little of everything! We've made three cards (one a fun fold), and a decorated gift box that has a couple treats and a surprise inside for someone special! See more details HERE!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC