Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week we are pulling out our “Neglected” stamp items! You know…those ones you bought LAST year and haven’t used since and now they are retiring? This It Starts With Art bundle I used a lot when it first came out, but haven’t used it since. Thought it was time to do one last hurrah before it retires next month! It will probably stay in my arsenal of stamps, because it is so perfect for a stamper, right? I also haven’t used the Pigment Sprinkles except for a couple times!
IT STARTS WITH ART
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Granny Apple Green cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-7/8 piece of Whisper White was spritzed with water and then sprinkled with the Pigment Inks (also retiring…boo!). After dried, it was embossed with the Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder and added to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- The greeting was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink in the lower left corner.
- The marker pens were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Granny Apple Green Combo, Bermuda Bay Combo and Smoky Slate Combo Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Arts & Crafts Dies and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Strips of Granny Apple Green and Bermuda Bay cardstock were cut with the ribbon die in Arts & Crafts Dies, then added to the front under the tip of the marker.
- A trio of Glitter Dots were added to the background for a little bling!
LOVE the colors on this card…and it is definitely fun! Glad I pulled out this bundle to use! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Next up from our August-December 2020 Mini Catalog selections is the fun Press On Stamp Set! Who doesn't love coffee, tea or cocoa? Our PRESS ON COLLECTION has three cards (one a really FUN interactive card) and a 3D project sure to jazz up your drink bar, tiered tray or to give away as a gift for a coffee/tea/cocoa addict friend! See more details HERE!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4