Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week we are pulling out our “Neglected” stamp items! You know…those ones you bought LAST year and haven’t used since and now they are retiring? This It Starts With Art bundle I used a lot when it first came out, but haven’t used it since. Thought it was time to do one last hurrah before it retires next month! It will probably stay in my arsenal of stamps, because it is so perfect for a stamper, right? I also haven’t used the Pigment Sprinkles except for a couple times!
IT STARTS WITH ART
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Granny Apple Green cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-7/8 piece of Whisper White was spritzed with water and then sprinkled with the Pigment Inks (also retiring…boo!). After dried, it was embossed with the Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder and added to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- The greeting was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink in the lower left corner.
- The marker pens were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Granny Apple Green Combo, Bermuda Bay Combo and Smoky Slate Combo Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Arts & Crafts Dies and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Strips of Granny Apple Green and Bermuda Bay cardstock were cut with the ribbon die in Arts & Crafts Dies, then added to the front under the tip of the marker.
- A trio of Glitter Dots were added to the background for a little bling!
LOVE the colors on this card…and it is definitely fun! Glad I pulled out this bundle to use! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Our second release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog is the beautiful FOREVER GREENERY SUITE of products. We love the wide variety of leaf images! For this Collection, we combined the Forever Fern Stamp Set and Forever Flourishing Dies with Forever Greenery Designer Paper and Accessories. This Collection contains three cards (one a special fold card) and a creative 3D project perfect for your classes or to give as a gift. See more details HERE!
For this Collection, we combined the Beautiful World Stamp Set and World Map Dies, with the bright, fun NEW 2020-22 In Colors for a fresh and modern look! This Collection contains four cards and two customer-focused 3D gift project tutorials for open houses, catalog reveals or virtual classes. ALL six project tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. Several projects are "class kit to go" focused using dies and In Color cardstock, designer paper and accessories, with only a stamped greeting added. See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: QB7KFKSQ