Happy New Year everyone! It is the start of new beginnings, isn’t it? I wish for you a lovely year!
We are starting off the new year with the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop featuring “New Beginnings”…cards that use products from the January-June Mini Catalog! How appropriate! I had to pull out the Hello Ladybug Stamp Set and punch for this card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was stamped with the circle from Watercolor Shapes in Real Red Ink randomly in the background.
- A 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Sweet Talk Designer Paper was added towards the right side.
- A 1 x 4 strip of Real Red cardstock was added on top, then a 1/8 x 4 strip of Basic Black on top of it!
- The ladybug body was stamped with Memento Black Ink and the wings with Real Red Ink, the spots with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock. It was punched with the Ladybug Builder Punch.
- The leaf was stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink on Basic White cardstock and hand-cut, then added on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The ladybug was added to the leaf with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/4 x 1-1/2 strip of Basic White and cut with a flag end. It was tucked under the leaf and over the Basic Black strip.
- A Red Rhinestone was added to the leaf.
I also made up some gifts for a few stamping friends and downline using the same idea/layout and covered one of our stamping cases. Inside I filled with a Simply Shammy and wrapped up in a cello bag with a Christmas tag and ribbon. They can keep this stamp cleaner on their stamping desk all year round!
That new ladybug set is SO much fun to use with the punch! Makes it very easy to create! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: NMTQADBZ
We love Stampin' Up!'s new INKED & TILED STAMP SET AND PUNCH PACK BUNDLE! The stamp images have a botanical print appearance of pressed leaves and flowers! The INKED & TILED PUNCHES can be used with the all-occasion greetings, to punch out the coordinating DSP or for cool tiled backgrounds! You can go soft and neutral or bold and bright as you wish! We featured this INKED & TILED BUNDLE with the new coordinating INKED BOTANICALS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for a classically timeless design! There are step-by-step instructions for EIGHT card projects. See more details HERE!
We went bananas over Stampin' Up!'s new LITTLE MONKEY STAMP SET AND PUNCH and we know you will, too!! The LITTLE MONKEY BUNDLE has tropical elements to create a fun jungle scene! Mix and match the monkeys, punched pieces and cute greetings for adorable cards and projects. Have them hanging from trees or vines while snacking on their favorite bananas! We featured this LITTLE MONKEY BUNDLE with the new REGALS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for some whimsical fun! There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three card ideas (one a fun fold) and gift idea that is more fun than a barrel of monkeys! See more details HERE!
Calling all crafters! Stampin' Up! just introduced a new stamp bundle called CRAFTING WITH YOU that includes something for papercrafters, knitter/crocheters, sewists, painters, needleworkers... whichever hobby you enjoy! It also includes some inspiring greetings! The CRAFTING WITH YOU DIES have some bonus images (including a TRIMMER and SCISSORS! Oh my!), along with dies to cut out the fun stamped images. We featured this CRAFTING WITH YOU BUNDLE with the new BRIGHTS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for some colorful fun! There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three card ideas (one a fun fold) and fun desk accessory for you and your customers to enjoy and display! More details here!
Leave a Reply