This month we will be using song titles for our inspiration. This week’s blog hop theme is “Nights in White Satin” sung by The Moody Blues! We will be making cards that are predominately white! I admit I’m slightly obsessed with the Pierced Blooms Dies…I just love the stitching on them! So, I used this set once again!
IN BLOOM STAMPS & PIERCED BLOOMS DIES
- The base 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was cut with the Stitched Whimsy Dies.
- The greeting from In Bloom stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- A variety of Pierced Blooms flowers and leaves were cut from Basic White cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Pearl embellishments were added to the centers and background.
Pretty simple directions, but all the layers of flowers really make a gorgeous card! That stitching just does ALL the work! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR