This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is “On the Table”. What is on YOUR table? I know I’d LOVE to see a pie on mine! lol! I used Stampin’ Up!’s Sweets & Treats stamp set and combined it with the Cookin’ Dies for my card.
- The base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Fresh Freesia cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of striped Penguin Playmates (free SAB designer paper) was added to the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- The stand and pie from Sweets & Treats stamp set were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock and colored with the Soft Sea Foam, Fresh Freesia and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. They were hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The cutting board was cut from Crumb Cake cardstock with the Cookin’ Dies.
- The heart from Sweets & Treats was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Fresh Freesia cardstock, then hand-cut and added to the cutting board with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the background.
- A bow was tied from Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon and added to the handle of the cutting board with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A Fresh Freesia In Color Jewel was added next to the heart.
- Some Wink of Stella was added to the stand so it looks like glass.
I love the colors in this stripe DSP! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM