This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is “On the Table”. What is on YOUR table? I know I’d LOVE to see a pie on mine! lol! I used Stampin’ Up!’s Sweets & Treats stamp set and combined it with the Cookin’ Dies for my card.
- The base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Fresh Freesia cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of striped Penguin Playmates (free SAB designer paper) was added to the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- The stand and pie from Sweets & Treats stamp set were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock and colored with the Soft Sea Foam, Fresh Freesia and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. They were hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The cutting board was cut from Crumb Cake cardstock with the Cookin’ Dies.
- The heart from Sweets & Treats was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Fresh Freesia cardstock, then hand-cut and added to the cutting board with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the background.
- A bow was tied from Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon and added to the handle of the cutting board with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A Fresh Freesia In Color Jewel was added next to the heart.
- Some Wink of Stella was added to the stand so it looks like glass.
I love the colors in this stripe DSP! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!