Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! We are continuing with the song themes this week with “Purple Rain” by Prince! Enjoy our cards with predominantly purple colors! I pulled out the retiring Dragonfly Dreams stamp set for mine!
- The base is5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On each side, a 3/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Gingham Gala Designer Paper was added.
- On the 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 panel of Whisper White, the speckles from Waterfront Stamp Set were added in the background with Crumb Cake Ink.
- The greeting from Dragonfly Dreams stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- A 1-1/2 x 2-3/4 Rectangle of Basic Black was placed in the background (I used the Stitched Rectangle Framelit, but you can’t even see the stitching!)
- Several loops of Silver Metallic Thread were wrapped in a circle, then added to the rectangle.
- The dragonfly was stamped with Gorgeous Grape Ink on Whisper White and the inside with Highland Heather, it was cut with the Detailed Dragonfly Framelits and added to the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Glitter Dot was added to the body of the dragonfly and a few scattered in the background.
I love the layout of this card, will need to remember it for future! Now, continue the blog hop to see the Design Team Member’s “Purple Rain” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!