Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is inspired by the song “Red, Red Wine” by Ub40. So…cards that are predominantly red! I enjoy finding songs that we can use for inspiration on our blog hops! In my mind this card started out a LOT more red, but as I played and designed it morphed into this card! lol!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black.
- The second from largest Stitched Rectangle was used to cut the Whisper White panel.
- Some speckles from Waterfront stamp set were added with stamped off Crumb Cake Ink.
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of Poppy Parade (Brights) DSP was added across the front.
- Two Tropical Chic leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Tropical Thinlits and added above and below the DSP.
- Two flowers from Tropical Chic were stamped with Poppy Parade Ink on Whisper White, the stamen colored with Basic Black Marker and cut with the Tropical Thinlits. They were added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- You are the Greatest was stamped with Memento Black Ink under the DSP.
I haven’t played with this stamp set in a while…glad it is carrying over into the new catalog. Now, continue the blog hop to see the Design Team Member’s “Red, Red Wine” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF