Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is inspired by the song “Red, Red Wine” by Ub40. So…cards that are predominantly red! I enjoy finding songs that we can use for inspiration on our blog hops! In my mind this card started out a LOT more red, but as I played and designed it morphed into this card! lol!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black.
- The second from largest Stitched Rectangle was used to cut the Whisper White panel.
- Some speckles from Waterfront stamp set were added with stamped off Crumb Cake Ink.
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of Poppy Parade (Brights) DSP was added across the front.
- Two Tropical Chic leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Tropical Thinlits and added above and below the DSP.
- Two flowers from Tropical Chic were stamped with Poppy Parade Ink on Whisper White, the stamen colored with Basic Black Marker and cut with the Tropical Thinlits. They were added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- You are the Greatest was stamped with Memento Black Ink under the DSP.
I haven’t played with this stamp set in a while…glad it is carrying over into the new catalog. Now, continue the blog hop to see the Design Team Member’s “Red, Red Wine” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!