Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is inspired by the song “Red, Red Wine” by Ub40. So…cards that are predominantly red! I enjoy finding songs that we can use for inspiration on our blog hops! In my mind this card started out a LOT more red, but as I played and designed it morphed into this card! lol!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black.
- The second from largest Stitched Rectangle was used to cut the Whisper White panel.
- Some speckles from Waterfront stamp set were added with stamped off Crumb Cake Ink.
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of Poppy Parade (Brights) DSP was added across the front.
- Two Tropical Chic leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Tropical Thinlits and added above and below the DSP.
- Two flowers from Tropical Chic were stamped with Poppy Parade Ink on Whisper White, the stamen colored with Basic Black Marker and cut with the Tropical Thinlits. They were added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- You are the Greatest was stamped with Memento Black Ink under the DSP.
I haven’t played with this stamp set in a while…glad it is carrying over into the new catalog. Now, continue the blog hop to see the Design Team Member’s “Red, Red Wine” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH