Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is inspired by the song “Red, Red Wine” by Ub40. So…cards that are predominantly red! I enjoy finding songs that we can use for inspiration on our blog hops! In my mind this card started out a LOT more red, but as I played and designed it morphed into this card! lol!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black.
- The second from largest Stitched Rectangle was used to cut the Whisper White panel.
- Some speckles from Waterfront stamp set were added with stamped off Crumb Cake Ink.
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of Poppy Parade (Brights) DSP was added across the front.
- Two Tropical Chic leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Tropical Thinlits and added above and below the DSP.
- Two flowers from Tropical Chic were stamped with Poppy Parade Ink on Whisper White, the stamen colored with Basic Black Marker and cut with the Tropical Thinlits. They were added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- You are the Greatest was stamped with Memento Black Ink under the DSP.
I haven’t played with this stamp set in a while…glad it is carrying over into the new catalog. Now, continue the blog hop to see the Design Team Member’s “Red, Red Wine” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV