This week’s blog hop theme is Red/White/Blue on our cards and projects in honor of the USA’s 4th of July holiday this weekend! I pulled out my Stitched Stars and Playful Alphabet Dies to do a little creating!
STITCHED STARS & PLAYFUL ALPHABET DIES
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pacific Point cardstock.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock was embossed with the Dots Embossing Folder along the top portion.
- A 3/4 x 3-3/4 strip of Basic White was stamped with Let’s Celebrate in Pacific Point Ink omitting the word “you” from the stamp in Celebrate Sunflowers.
- The Stitched Stars Dies were used to cut the star swirl from Basic White, the larger star from Real Red and the smaller star from Pacific Point cardstocks. All were assembled on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. A small white star from the swirl was also added.
- USA was cut from Pacific Point cardstock with the Playful Alphabet Dies and added to the larger star.
- Two Red Rhinestones were added on the strip next to the greeting for a little bling.
Isn’t that a FUN patriotic card? I love how it turned out! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9