This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Fall Leaves”. Ours in Ohio are certainly almost all on the ground now. Was so glad we did a little travelling a few weeks ago when they were at their peak!
INTRICATE LEAVES DIES
This card was made from pieces left on my desk from discarded projects. I call them “starts” and love it when I can use them up! I already had the banners made up, so just added some leaves and the base card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was embossed with the Timeworn Type embossing folder.
- Four 1-1/4 x 2-1/2 rectangles were cut from Crumb Cake cardstock, the banners hand cut at the bottom. They were embossed with the Timeworn Embossing Folder and adhere to the front.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Misty Moonlight cardstock was added across the top of the banners.
- The Harvest Meadow DSP pieces were cut with the Hippo and Friends Dies, then added to the banners with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- FALL letters were cut from the Playful Alphabet Dies from Cajun Craze cardstock and adhered to the banners.
- The small leaves were cut with the Intricate Dies using Cajun Craze, Bumblebee and Pumpkin Pie cardstocks and added around the banners.
- Some Brushed Metallic Dots were added to the background.
Not entirely how I pictured it in my head, but think it is a little different for this week’s fall leaves theme! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!