This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Fall Leaves”. Ours in Ohio are certainly almost all on the ground now. Was so glad we did a little travelling a few weeks ago when they were at their peak!
INTRICATE LEAVES DIES
This card was made from pieces left on my desk from discarded projects. I call them “starts” and love it when I can use them up! I already had the banners made up, so just added some leaves and the base card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was embossed with the Timeworn Type embossing folder.
- Four 1-1/4 x 2-1/2 rectangles were cut from Crumb Cake cardstock, the banners hand cut at the bottom. They were embossed with the Timeworn Embossing Folder and adhere to the front.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Misty Moonlight cardstock was added across the top of the banners.
- The Harvest Meadow DSP pieces were cut with the Hippo and Friends Dies, then added to the banners with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- FALL letters were cut from the Playful Alphabet Dies from Cajun Craze cardstock and adhered to the banners.
- The small leaves were cut with the Intricate Dies using Cajun Craze, Bumblebee and Pumpkin Pie cardstocks and added around the banners.
- Some Brushed Metallic Dots were added to the background.
Not entirely how I pictured it in my head, but think it is a little different for this week’s fall leaves theme! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!