Happy Saturday! Hope you had a wonderful and safe Fourth of July in the States! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! The challenge this week is “Sentiment Only” cards. Stampin’ Up! is really doing a great job providing stamp sets with wonderful greetings in them! Woven Heirlooms is one of my favorites in the new catalog!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Perfect Posy cardstock is embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder.
- A 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Woven Threads Designer Paper was added to the front (I love that this pack of DSP has all the new In Colors!)
- The Scallop Layered Ovals is cut from Seaside Spray cardstock and adhered over the DSP first.
- A 3/8 x 4-3/4 strip of Terracotta Tile cardstock was placed next.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Stitched Shapes Oval. The fleur was stamped with Seaside Spray Ink under the greeting. It is placed over the Terracotta Tile strip on the scallop oval and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the In Color Faceted Jewels were added in the background.
Love this layout! I need to remember to use it again! OK, check out the rest of the Design Team Member’s “Sentiment Only” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR