Happy Saturday! Hope you had a wonderful and safe Fourth of July in the States! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! The challenge this week is “Sentiment Only” cards. Stampin’ Up! is really doing a great job providing stamp sets with wonderful greetings in them! Woven Heirlooms is one of my favorites in the new catalog!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Perfect Posy cardstock is embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder.
- A 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Woven Threads Designer Paper was added to the front (I love that this pack of DSP has all the new In Colors!)
- The Scallop Layered Ovals is cut from Seaside Spray cardstock and adhered over the DSP first.
- A 3/8 x 4-3/4 strip of Terracotta Tile cardstock was placed next.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Stitched Shapes Oval. The fleur was stamped with Seaside Spray Ink under the greeting. It is placed over the Terracotta Tile strip on the scallop oval and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the In Color Faceted Jewels were added in the background.
Love this layout! I need to remember to use it again! OK, check out the rest of the Design Team Member’s “Sentiment Only” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!