Happy Saturday! This week our CCM Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Spooky Halloween”! With spiders, bats and all kinds of spooky stamps, Stampin’ Up! has Halloween covered! I choose Hallows Night Magic again for my card…the spiders in this set are CREEPY real! I made this for one of my swap groups earlier and realized that I hadn’t shown it yet!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Black cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Blackberry Bliss is embossed with the Cobwebs Embossing Folder, then added to the front.
- 2-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Magic in this Night Designer Paper was cut with a banner end, then added to the front.
- A 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock was also cut with a banner end and adhered under the DSP.
- The label image from Hallows Night Magic is stamped with Memento Black Ink an colored with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Halloween Magic Dies, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The spider from Hallows Night Magic is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Gray Granite cardstock, colored with the Rich Razzleberry Blends and cut with the Halloween Magic Dies. It is added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- An Iridescent Pearl was added to the body.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the greeting and spider from Hallows Night Magic in Memento Black Ink. The spider was colored with Rich Razzleberry Blends.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Magic In This Night Designer Paper was added to the inside bottom.
OK…I think this turned out pretty spooky, don’t you? Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Celebrate life's big and small moments by creating meaningful cards, notes and more with the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and coordinating Sending Dies. Mix and match blossoms, buds, stems, and leaves for new patterns that can be as simple or complex as you like. The all-occasions greetings will bring a smile to anyone's face and fit perfectly in the Sending label dies. Our Sending Smiles Collection of tutorials has FOUR card designs and TWO fun little gifts for a total of SIX project tutorials! We've paired the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and Sending Dies with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!
If you need a card and want to make it fun, choose the playful images and cheerful greetings in the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set! The solid images make quick work of stamping and punching in a variety of colors! This Collection of tutorials has three card designs (one a fun fold) and a cute little decorative gift. We've paired the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set and Songbird Builder Punch with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!