Happy Saturday! This week our CCM Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Spooky Halloween”! With spiders, bats and all kinds of spooky stamps, Stampin’ Up! has Halloween covered! I choose Hallows Night Magic again for my card…the spiders in this set are CREEPY real! I made this for one of my swap groups earlier and realized that I hadn’t shown it yet!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Black cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Blackberry Bliss is embossed with the Cobwebs Embossing Folder, then added to the front.
- 2-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Magic in this Night Designer Paper was cut with a banner end, then added to the front.
- A 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock was also cut with a banner end and adhered under the DSP.
- The label image from Hallows Night Magic is stamped with Memento Black Ink an colored with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Halloween Magic Dies, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The spider from Hallows Night Magic is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Gray Granite cardstock, colored with the Rich Razzleberry Blends and cut with the Halloween Magic Dies. It is added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- An Iridescent Pearl was added to the body.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the greeting and spider from Hallows Night Magic in Memento Black Ink. The spider was colored with Rich Razzleberry Blends.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Magic In This Night Designer Paper was added to the inside bottom.
OK…I think this turned out pretty spooky, don’t you? Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV