Happy Saturday! This week our CCM Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Spooky Halloween”! With spiders, bats and all kinds of spooky stamps, Stampin’ Up! has Halloween covered! I choose Hallows Night Magic again for my card…the spiders in this set are CREEPY real! I made this for one of my swap groups earlier and realized that I hadn’t shown it yet!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Black cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Blackberry Bliss is embossed with the Cobwebs Embossing Folder, then added to the front.
- 2-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Magic in this Night Designer Paper was cut with a banner end, then added to the front.
- A 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock was also cut with a banner end and adhered under the DSP.
- The label image from Hallows Night Magic is stamped with Memento Black Ink an colored with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Halloween Magic Dies, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The spider from Hallows Night Magic is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Gray Granite cardstock, colored with the Rich Razzleberry Blends and cut with the Halloween Magic Dies. It is added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- An Iridescent Pearl was added to the body.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the greeting and spider from Hallows Night Magic in Memento Black Ink. The spider was colored with Rich Razzleberry Blends.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Magic In This Night Designer Paper was added to the inside bottom.
OK…I think this turned out pretty spooky, don’t you? Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!