Happy Saturday! This week our CCM Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Spooky Halloween”! With spiders, bats and all kinds of spooky stamps, Stampin’ Up! has Halloween covered! I choose Hallows Night Magic again for my card…the spiders in this set are CREEPY real! I made this for one of my swap groups earlier and realized that I hadn’t shown it yet!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Black cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Blackberry Bliss is embossed with the Cobwebs Embossing Folder, then added to the front.
- 2-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Magic in this Night Designer Paper was cut with a banner end, then added to the front.
- A 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock was also cut with a banner end and adhered under the DSP.
- The label image from Hallows Night Magic is stamped with Memento Black Ink an colored with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Halloween Magic Dies, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The spider from Hallows Night Magic is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Gray Granite cardstock, colored with the Rich Razzleberry Blends and cut with the Halloween Magic Dies. It is added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- An Iridescent Pearl was added to the body.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the greeting and spider from Hallows Night Magic in Memento Black Ink. The spider was colored with Rich Razzleberry Blends.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Magic In This Night Designer Paper was added to the inside bottom.
OK…I think this turned out pretty spooky, don’t you? Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s IN SYMMETRY PUNCH BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog has a sweet retro feel with several flower shapes, stems and greetings that you can mix and match to create even more fun and flirty flowers. Add in the fun matching designer paper and you have a winner! We've used the IN SYMMETRY STAMP SET and SYMMETRICAL STEMS BORDER PUNCH with the coordinating SWEET SYMMETRY DESIGNER PAPER in this cards-only Collection! You'll get SIX unique card tutorials featuring these fun products! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6