Happy Saturday! This week our CCM Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Spooky Halloween”! With spiders, bats and all kinds of spooky stamps, Stampin’ Up! has Halloween covered! I choose Hallows Night Magic again for my card…the spiders in this set are CREEPY real! I made this for one of my swap groups earlier and realized that I hadn’t shown it yet!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Black cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Blackberry Bliss is embossed with the Cobwebs Embossing Folder, then added to the front.
- 2-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Magic in this Night Designer Paper was cut with a banner end, then added to the front.
- A 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock was also cut with a banner end and adhered under the DSP.
- The label image from Hallows Night Magic is stamped with Memento Black Ink an colored with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Halloween Magic Dies, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The spider from Hallows Night Magic is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Gray Granite cardstock, colored with the Rich Razzleberry Blends and cut with the Halloween Magic Dies. It is added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- An Iridescent Pearl was added to the body.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the greeting and spider from Hallows Night Magic in Memento Black Ink. The spider was colored with Rich Razzleberry Blends.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Magic In This Night Designer Paper was added to the inside bottom.
OK…I think this turned out pretty spooky, don’t you? Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6