Happy Saturday! For our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop, we designed Cards that use Stamps, Ink and Paper only! No Big Shot, no punches, no bling. I find these challenges SO hard because I like to keep adding to mine…simple just doesn’t look finished! lol! I used the sweet stamp set, Best Bunny, for my simple stamping card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The Best Bunny body, head and face were stamped in the lower right corner of the Whisper White with Memento Black Ink. She was watercolored with Smoky Slate Ink and ears and cheeks with Petal Pink.
- The grass was stamped with Mint Macaron Ink.
- The arms were stamped on scrap Whisper White with Memento Black Ink, colored with Smoky Slate and hand-cut, then added to the body.
- The bow was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Petal Pink cardstock, hand cut and added to the ears with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The greeting in Best Bunny stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27