Happy Saturday! For our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop, we designed Cards that use Stamps, Ink and Paper only! No Big Shot, no punches, no bling. I find these challenges SO hard because I like to keep adding to mine…simple just doesn’t look finished! lol! I used the sweet stamp set, Best Bunny, for my simple stamping card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The Best Bunny body, head and face were stamped in the lower right corner of the Whisper White with Memento Black Ink. She was watercolored with Smoky Slate Ink and ears and cheeks with Petal Pink.
- The grass was stamped with Mint Macaron Ink.
- The arms were stamped on scrap Whisper White with Memento Black Ink, colored with Smoky Slate and hand-cut, then added to the body.
- The bow was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Petal Pink cardstock, hand cut and added to the ears with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The greeting in Best Bunny stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF