Happy Saturday! For our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop, we designed Cards that use Stamps, Ink and Paper only! No Big Shot, no punches, no bling. I find these challenges SO hard because I like to keep adding to mine…simple just doesn’t look finished! lol! I used the sweet stamp set, Best Bunny, for my simple stamping card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The Best Bunny body, head and face were stamped in the lower right corner of the Whisper White with Memento Black Ink. She was watercolored with Smoky Slate Ink and ears and cheeks with Petal Pink.
- The grass was stamped with Mint Macaron Ink.
- The arms were stamped on scrap Whisper White with Memento Black Ink, colored with Smoky Slate and hand-cut, then added to the body.
- The bow was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Petal Pink cardstock, hand cut and added to the ears with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The greeting in Best Bunny stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
Stampin' Up! has designed a "Make a Difference" stamp set called Nature's Beauty in the Holiday Catalog, where $3 of every sale goes towards mental health organizations in each market. To support this endeavor, we have created a collection of SIX card tutorials featuring the Nature's Beauty stamp set! We've already done the design work for you with step-by-step directions and cutting information for our SIX unique card design tutorials! More details here!