Happy Saturday! For our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop, we designed Cards that use Stamps, Ink and Paper only! No Big Shot, no punches, no bling. I find these challenges SO hard because I like to keep adding to mine…simple just doesn’t look finished! lol! I used the sweet stamp set, Best Bunny, for my simple stamping card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The Best Bunny body, head and face were stamped in the lower right corner of the Whisper White with Memento Black Ink. She was watercolored with Smoky Slate Ink and ears and cheeks with Petal Pink.
- The grass was stamped with Mint Macaron Ink.
- The arms were stamped on scrap Whisper White with Memento Black Ink, colored with Smoky Slate and hand-cut, then added to the body.
- The bow was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Petal Pink cardstock, hand cut and added to the ears with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The greeting in Best Bunny stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!