Happy Saturday! For our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop, we designed Cards that use Stamps, Ink and Paper only! No Big Shot, no punches, no bling. I find these challenges SO hard because I like to keep adding to mine…simple just doesn’t look finished! lol! I used the sweet stamp set, Best Bunny, for my simple stamping card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The Best Bunny body, head and face were stamped in the lower right corner of the Whisper White with Memento Black Ink. She was watercolored with Smoky Slate Ink and ears and cheeks with Petal Pink.
- The grass was stamped with Mint Macaron Ink.
- The arms were stamped on scrap Whisper White with Memento Black Ink, colored with Smoky Slate and hand-cut, then added to the body.
- The bow was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Petal Pink cardstock, hand cut and added to the ears with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The greeting in Best Bunny stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!