This week’s blog hop theme is “Strip it Down!”. Last week we piled on the embellishments, this week we take it down to a one-layer card with only one type embellishment or ribbon! Fun!
FRIENDS ARE LIKE SEASHELLS
- The base 4-1/4 x 11 of Thick Basic White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A “D” size acrylic block was inked up with Crumb Cake Ink, then spritzed with water and “stamped” on the front of the Basic White base.
- The sand speckles in Friends are Like Seashells were stamped with Crumb Cake Ink randomly.
- The large shell was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink, the smaller shell with Balmy Blue Ink and the sea ferns with Just Jade Ink.
- The greeting from Friends are Like Seashells was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink.
- A trio of Glitter Dots were added to the background for a little bling.
I must say it was fun to strip down the card to one layer, but it is much harder than it would seem! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM