This week’s blog hop theme is “Strip it Down!”. Last week we piled on the embellishments, this week we take it down to a one-layer card with only one type embellishment or ribbon! Fun!
FRIENDS ARE LIKE SEASHELLS
- The base 4-1/4 x 11 of Thick Basic White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A “D” size acrylic block was inked up with Crumb Cake Ink, then spritzed with water and “stamped” on the front of the Basic White base.
- The sand speckles in Friends are Like Seashells were stamped with Crumb Cake Ink randomly.
- The large shell was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink, the smaller shell with Balmy Blue Ink and the sea ferns with Just Jade Ink.
- The greeting from Friends are Like Seashells was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink.
- A trio of Glitter Dots were added to the background for a little bling.
I must say it was fun to strip down the card to one layer, but it is much harder than it would seem! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR