This week’s blog hop theme is “Strip it Down!”. Last week we piled on the embellishments, this week we take it down to a one-layer card with only one type embellishment or ribbon! Fun!
FRIENDS ARE LIKE SEASHELLS
- The base 4-1/4 x 11 of Thick Basic White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A “D” size acrylic block was inked up with Crumb Cake Ink, then spritzed with water and “stamped” on the front of the Basic White base.
- The sand speckles in Friends are Like Seashells were stamped with Crumb Cake Ink randomly.
- The large shell was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink, the smaller shell with Balmy Blue Ink and the sea ferns with Just Jade Ink.
- The greeting from Friends are Like Seashells was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink.
- A trio of Glitter Dots were added to the background for a little bling.
I must say it was fun to strip down the card to one layer, but it is much harder than it would seem! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27