This week’s blog hop theme is Valentine Favors! I always LOVE getting new favor ideas! I used my Hearts & Kisses stamp set and punch again for my project!
HEARTS & KISSES
- The base is a 3-1/8 x 3-1/8 Acetate Card Box for the base.
- I added a 3 x 3 piece of Basic White cardstock, stamped with the lips image in Real Red Ink randomly on both sides.
- A 1 x 9 piece of Snail Mail Designer Paper in the heart print was added around the box and secured in the front.
- Some Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon was looped and added over the DSP.
- The Scallop Heart was punched from Real Red cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The regular Heart was punched from Basic White cardstock, then stamped the cluster of hearts with Real Red Ink in the upper right and adhered to the scallop heart.
- The lips were stamped on scrap Basic White with Blushing Bride Ink, then punched with the Kiss Punch and added to the heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- XOXO was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Basic White and the end cut at an angle. It was added under the lips.
- A red Resin Heart was added next to the greeting.
- I filled the box with heart shaped candy!
I love making up little candy favor boxes like this! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR