This week’s blog hop theme is Valentine Favors! I always LOVE getting new favor ideas! I used my Hearts & Kisses stamp set and punch again for my project!
HEARTS & KISSES
- The base is a 3-1/8 x 3-1/8 Acetate Card Box for the base.
- I added a 3 x 3 piece of Basic White cardstock, stamped with the lips image in Real Red Ink randomly on both sides.
- A 1 x 9 piece of Snail Mail Designer Paper in the heart print was added around the box and secured in the front.
- Some Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon was looped and added over the DSP.
- The Scallop Heart was punched from Real Red cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The regular Heart was punched from Basic White cardstock, then stamped the cluster of hearts with Real Red Ink in the upper right and adhered to the scallop heart.
- The lips were stamped on scrap Basic White with Blushing Bride Ink, then punched with the Kiss Punch and added to the heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- XOXO was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Basic White and the end cut at an angle. It was added under the lips.
- A red Resin Heart was added next to the greeting.
- I filled the box with heart shaped candy!
I love making up little candy favor boxes like this! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!