This week’s blog hop theme is Valentine Favors! I always LOVE getting new favor ideas! I used my Hearts & Kisses stamp set and punch again for my project!
HEARTS & KISSES
- The base is a 3-1/8 x 3-1/8 Acetate Card Box for the base.
- I added a 3 x 3 piece of Basic White cardstock, stamped with the lips image in Real Red Ink randomly on both sides.
- A 1 x 9 piece of Snail Mail Designer Paper in the heart print was added around the box and secured in the front.
- Some Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon was looped and added over the DSP.
- The Scallop Heart was punched from Real Red cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The regular Heart was punched from Basic White cardstock, then stamped the cluster of hearts with Real Red Ink in the upper right and adhered to the scallop heart.
- The lips were stamped on scrap Basic White with Blushing Bride Ink, then punched with the Kiss Punch and added to the heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- XOXO was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Basic White and the end cut at an angle. It was added under the lips.
- A red Resin Heart was added next to the greeting.
- I filled the box with heart shaped candy!
I love making up little candy favor boxes like this! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM