This week’s blog hop theme is Valentine Favors! I always LOVE getting new favor ideas! I used my Hearts & Kisses stamp set and punch again for my project!
HEARTS & KISSES
- The base is a 3-1/8 x 3-1/8 Acetate Card Box for the base.
- I added a 3 x 3 piece of Basic White cardstock, stamped with the lips image in Real Red Ink randomly on both sides.
- A 1 x 9 piece of Snail Mail Designer Paper in the heart print was added around the box and secured in the front.
- Some Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon was looped and added over the DSP.
- The Scallop Heart was punched from Real Red cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The regular Heart was punched from Basic White cardstock, then stamped the cluster of hearts with Real Red Ink in the upper right and adhered to the scallop heart.
- The lips were stamped on scrap Basic White with Blushing Bride Ink, then punched with the Kiss Punch and added to the heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- XOXO was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Basic White and the end cut at an angle. It was added under the lips.
- A red Resin Heart was added next to the greeting.
- I filled the box with heart shaped candy!
I love making up little candy favor boxes like this! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!