This month our blog hop themes will be songs that have a color name in the title! This week we are featuring “Yellow Submarine” by the Beatles! So…cards that are predominantly yellow!
UNDER MY UMBRELLA
I’m on a mission to use my retiring Stampin’ Up! stamps at least a couple times before they go away. Yes, I know I can still use them after, but I do tend to use only current products on my blog, as you know!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top, the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock has two 3/4 x 5-1/4 pieces of Flowers for Every Season DSP added to eac side.
- The largest Stitched Circle Die (retiring!) was cut from Basic White cardstock, then stamped off with raindrops in Gray Granite Ink. The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- On a scrap piece of Basic White, the rainboots, flower cluster and umbrella handle were stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with So Saffron, Mango Melody and a tiny bit of Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. They were hand-cut and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The closed umbrella was stamped on the Flowers for Every Season DSP with Memento Black Ink and hand-cut. It was also added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The circle was added to the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Champagne Rhinestones were added to the center of the flower and the background.
Love how my yellow card turned out! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6