This month our blog hop themes will be songs that have a color name in the title! This week we are featuring “Yellow Submarine” by the Beatles! So…cards that are predominantly yellow!
UNDER MY UMBRELLA
I’m on a mission to use my retiring Stampin’ Up! stamps at least a couple times before they go away. Yes, I know I can still use them after, but I do tend to use only current products on my blog, as you know!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top, the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock has two 3/4 x 5-1/4 pieces of Flowers for Every Season DSP added to eac side.
- The largest Stitched Circle Die (retiring!) was cut from Basic White cardstock, then stamped off with raindrops in Gray Granite Ink. The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- On a scrap piece of Basic White, the rainboots, flower cluster and umbrella handle were stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with So Saffron, Mango Melody and a tiny bit of Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. They were hand-cut and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The closed umbrella was stamped on the Flowers for Every Season DSP with Memento Black Ink and hand-cut. It was also added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The circle was added to the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Champagne Rhinestones were added to the center of the flower and the background.
Love how my yellow card turned out! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the gorgeous HAND-PENNED PETALS COLLECTION! Oh my! What a BEAUTIFUL floral set that you can color with the included solid stamp images or coloring tools! We did a little of both! We've used HAND-PENNED PETALS STAMP SET, PENNED FLOWERS DIES with the coordinating HAND-PENNED DESIGNER PAPER for a bursting bouquet of flower cards! You'll get EIGHT card tutorials with this Collection! See more details here!
Our second featured online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the stunning nature BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP BUNDLE! With both stamped tree images and detailed tree dies, along with inspiring greetings, this one is a MUST-HAVE! We had SO much fun coming up with these tutorials for a multi-seasonal Collection full of color! You'll get three card ideas (one a fun-fold!) and a pretty home-décor item you'll have sitting out all year long! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: QUXEUA2X