This month our blog hop themes will be songs that have a color name in the title! This week we are featuring “Yellow Submarine” by the Beatles! So…cards that are predominantly yellow!
UNDER MY UMBRELLA
I’m on a mission to use my retiring Stampin’ Up! stamps at least a couple times before they go away. Yes, I know I can still use them after, but I do tend to use only current products on my blog, as you know!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top, the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock has two 3/4 x 5-1/4 pieces of Flowers for Every Season DSP added to eac side.
- The largest Stitched Circle Die (retiring!) was cut from Basic White cardstock, then stamped off with raindrops in Gray Granite Ink. The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- On a scrap piece of Basic White, the rainboots, flower cluster and umbrella handle were stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with So Saffron, Mango Melody and a tiny bit of Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. They were hand-cut and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The closed umbrella was stamped on the Flowers for Every Season DSP with Memento Black Ink and hand-cut. It was also added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The circle was added to the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Champagne Rhinestones were added to the center of the flower and the background.
Love how my yellow card turned out! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!
We are making the season wintry and festive with our new MERRY SNOWFLAKES COLLECTION! The Merry Snowflakes stamp set has beautiful snowflakes and greetings for the front and inside, plus the Stitched Snowflake Dies are full of embossing and stitching details! This Merry Snowflakes Collection is combined with the Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper to make your season sparkle! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a useful holiday project tutorial you can easily adapt for other occasions! See more details here!